Girls, do you ever find it flattering when guys look at your boobs?

Not staring, obviously, but if he just glances down when he thinks you're not looking and is otherwise a decent guy - is it ever flattering or just annoying?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• sure it's flattering. On the odd occasion, it may be a bit too much when the guy flat out ogles, doesn't even try to hide it or look away when I 'catch' him. Most of the time though, if it's just a glance or not staring for 15+ seconds, I'm cool with it. It's not like I wouldn't look if guys were walking around with shirt off and six-packs all around either. :P

• Didn't realise girls were that interested in bodies :P

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know, I haven't really noticed guys doing that. Guess my boobies are too small! 😛

• No small is too small :P Do you prefer it that way, or?

• I know, my boobs are actually cool.
      I don't care.

• Haha good, no point worrying about it :) Guys don't really care much anyway

• It doesn't bother me. It is rude if they stare, but I don't wear a bra so I get that guys are going to look if I'm cold, lol.

• Any particular reason? Just discomfort?

• Well they're covered with clothes.

• Depends how many layers you're wearing and how cold it is xD

• Eh not really. It makes me a bit uncomfortable.

• It's always annoying, unless he is my boyfriend.