Do you let your friends use your bathroom if they want to poop?

After wot happened to me when I was 16…I’d never allow it again…

A guy we used to be friends back then wanted to use da bathroom in order to poop….. and out of politeness I told him “ok”…. so u can imagined wot happened after he left…I had to use every perfume available to destroy da smell he left…and a few bottles of toilet cleaner… :/

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Your friend is a douche bag. The idea is to flush within 10 seconds. Some retards wait for the full download to complete.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't tend to ask them what they're going to the bathroom for :P But sure, I wouldn't care if they needed to do that. If they gotta go, they gotta go :)

• would u be ok if they released a huge turd and then u had to unplug yer toilet?

• Sure, I'll just deal with it.

• There is no allow or something. They go and do their thing. I do not ask what they are doing lol

What Guys Said 1

• You're a pretty lousy friend if you don't let them have a shit when they need to.