(Quiz) What's your secret personality?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/joannaborns/whats-your-secret-personality#.bunk0Gmzko

You got: Secret Weirdo
Everyone thinks you’re totally normal, but deep down, you’re weird as hell. You’re probably doing something weird right now. That’s OK, you’re one of the interesting ones.
(Quiz) What's your secret personality?
Can't argue with this.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: Secret Genius
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...e25738967cb96c6e1b-1.jpg

You’re a low key genius. It’s not like you’re bragging about it. You keep your brilliance under wraps. It’s not like geniuses need to advertise. You’re just out there doing your thing and when people realize your genius level their minds are blown.

They said it, I didn't. ^.~

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Secret Hero

You’re not bragging about the things you do, but you make the world better for a lot of people. You’re always there for people when they need you. You can be their hero, baby.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d4c9c55168633d1e9-22.jpg

lol yeah, I really help people by laying in bed all day... ok.

What Guys Said 30

• You got: Secret Cool Person
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...9f57149567b080d468-0.jpg
    Low key, you’re so much cooler than people even realize. Under the radar cool, the best kind. People would be shocked at how cool you are.
    ---------
    I'm happy with this 😎
    ... but now it's not much of a secret anymore :(

• You got: Secret Hero

• You got: Secret Cool Person

Wow! this is so correct of me and my situation.

• You got: Secret Hero

Still waiting for my super mutant powers to manifest :(

• You Got :- Secret Baby
    You’re out there working hard but really, on the inside, you’re vulnerable. Like a cute baby. People would not believe the movies you cry at. You’re usually tough but you’re not a monster.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ff3fb6a6cf99aa75b1-1.jpg
    Awww - Can't argue with a cute kitten

• You got: Secret Cool Person

• What’s Your Secret Personality?
    You got: Secret Baby

• HA! How you gonna call me gramps now? @Genie23 ...@vishna you were right

You got: Secret Baby

• LOL!! Wow..😂I thought you'd get Secret genius.. But secret baby? Well, from now on I'm gonna call you baby gramps lol

• You Got: Secret Cool Person

• I got "Secret Genius".

"You’re a low key genius. It’s not like you’re bragging about it. You keep your brilliance under wraps. It’s not like geniuses need to advertise. You’re just out there doing your thing and when people realize your genius level their minds are blown."

• You got: Secret Genius

• "You’re a low key genius. It’s not like you’re bragging about it. You keep your brilliance under wraps. It’s not like geniuses need to advertise. You’re just out there doing your thing and when people realize your genius level their minds are blown."
    Well then. I guess that makes sense :)

• You got: Secret Genius

Wow, Buzzfeed, I'm flattered.

• I got Secret Mysterious Beast from a strange land!
    encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images

• You got: Secret Hero

:)

• You got: Secret Hero

I won't disagree lol.

• You got: Secret Cool Person

"Low key, you’re so much cooler than people even realize. Under the radar cool, the best kind. People would be shocked at how cool you are."

I'm cool, alright? :P

• You got: Secret Cool Person

yeah I'll take that :>

• I'm such a secret genius, even I didn't know about it.

You got: Secret Genius

• You got: Secret Hero

Hehe, heck yeah!

• What’s Your Secret Personality?

You got: Secret Genius

You’re a low key genius. It’s not like you’re bragging about it. You keep your brilliance under wraps. It’s not like geniuses need to advertise. You’re just out there doing your thing and when people realize your genius level their minds are blown. prefer hero.

• What’s Your Secret Personality?

You got: Secret Hero

This quiz is blowing my cover.

• 1|0
  • What’s Your Personality?

You got: Secret Cool Person

• You got: Secret Cool Person

Totally fits. *COUGH COUGH*

• You got: Secret Cool Person

--

Lol, this is pretty inaccurate in my eyes but I'll go with it.

• Secret wierdo. Awesome!

• You got: Secret cool person
    *sigh* now if I could just be cool in real life 😐

• Secret personality should share only secret partner.

• I got secret baby, eh, maybe.

What Girls Said 25

• You got: Secret Genius

Aw.. I am flattered. 😏
    But I never felt I am genius.
    I always feel there is more I need to learn.

• You got: Secret Genius

I like the cat pictures 😻

• You got: Secret Hero

• You got: Secret Cool Person
    oh yeah.. people really close to me know i am Cool AF!!! 8)

• You got: Secret Genius

I can go along with that. >.>

• Secret Baby
    http://i.imgur.com/aXVsZWC.jpg

Wow, this actually described me pretty well...😳

• You got: Secret Genius

• You got: Secret Genius

• I got the same result haha. That kitten in the glass is great... that expression is almost mine, too. But yeah, maybe an accurate result...

• You got: Secret Genius

• You got: Secret Hero
    i am very loyal to those that i love. so yeah lets go with this.

• You got: Secret Baby

Aww this is adorable 💞

• Secret Cool Person

• You got: Secret Nerd

You’re way nerdier than people realize. They might not assume you’re a nerd right away, but they’ll find out. You’re into some VERY nerdy things. Like, really nerdy. Yikes.

Pahahahaha yaaasssss!

• You got: Secret Genius

• You got: Secret Baby

• You got: Secret Nerd

It's so secret that I didn't even know...

• You got: Secret Weirdo

Creepy cause it's true af lol

• I got secret cool person I say it true a lot of people are surprise after they become my friend and cool I can be.

• Me = Secret baby

• I got secret hero
    your not bragging about the things you do but you make the world better for a lot of people your always there for people when they need you you can be there hero

• You got: Secret Hero

• Like that other quiz, I got secret genius.

• You got: Secret Genius

• You got: Secret Cool Person