Would you change the past if you could?

All of the mistakes in your life, all of your current flaws, if you had the means to correct them...

... would you?

In my opinion, flaws are what makes us human. And mistakes are how we got where we are today.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I would have gone to the middle school all my friends went to, because my social life died in 2007 after I completely lost contact with everyone after I left elementary, including the girl I loved, even though she broke my heart she was the first girl I ever loved, it may seem stupid but I still remember the love letter she gave me, I felt so awesome that someone actually liked me, but I was wrong.. She never deserved a guy like me, after she would kiss her new "Boyfriends" in front of me.. I still feel betrayed that she used my heart like that, it's never been the same either, it still hurts.. But would I change it? No, I chose my path and I chose the school I went to, I decided to drop out in grade 7 and learn what mattered, finding who you truly are is more valuable than any class, the best education you can have is understanding yourself, we all chose where we are right now and for some it made us stronger, for others they live with regret their whole lives, but it's your choice whether you let your past define you, or make you stronger..

What Girls Said 4

• Yes and no. Yes, because there are indeed some mistakes I'd like to erase and make better.

No, since I believe that some mistakes and good decisions just simply had to happen. Without them, I would have never been the person I am today and I don't regret it. So... I guess, I can live without the possibility to change anything.

Yet, if I would have the chance to change some things, I am sure that I would do so.^^

• I DEFINITELY would warn my past self about the hell that is high school

• Yeah. But also that I needed better grades for certain things. I guess, we all have to go through this sooner or later😕

The important thing in the end is, whether we grew or not. If yes, we can be proud of ourselves since not many do so.

• I agree that our flaws are what make us human, and I'm actually glad of my past mistakes, because I've learnt a lot from the big ones, and the little ones are pretty insignificant so they don't really matter :)

• Nope I wouldn't alter the past at all. I don't want to risk changing something and that causes me to never meet my current boyfriend.

• In a heartbeat.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, absolutely. I would not make the same major mistakes I made 8 years ago which lead to me losing all of my friends.

• Not at all. I feel I was meant to see each hardship and lesson that eventually led up to my present. Without those experiences I would not be who I am today.

• Exactly how I feel. And exactly how all time travel movies go!

• Yup for sure. Plus living like with regrets is the last thing people need to worry about.

• Pal... trust me, hindsight is the biggest bitch of life. I wish I could turn back the clock. I will die with regret unfortunately. So be careful of the choices you make now while you young (damn I feel old after saying that lol... and eat your vegetables ha ha)

• I wouldn't, honestly. Maybe I would have listened that one math class when we started the topic that I am now failing at but I would not want to change anything major although there is much to change in my life. I learned to live with it, I learned from it and I don't want to live without it, I don't want to cheat myself out of my past.

• Yes, sure i wish i could change the past and maybe i would of met
    that one special woman by now,,

• No, I wouldn't be the person I am without my experiences.

• Of course I would

• yes. i made one costly mistake i'd do anything to fix.