Who would you vote for, Bernie Sanders or Donald Trump?

If both of these became the nominees of their parties (hopefully) which one would you vote for president.

Personally I think Trump has the best positions, including creating an actual southern border, deporting illegals, placing tarriffs on companies that export jobs to thirld world countries, protecting US intellectual property from Chinese government hackers, raising taxes on the rich and unproductive such as hedgefund managers, but most importantly is that he's the only self-funding candidate which makes him the only candidate not tied to donors i. e. he will place the interests of the people over those of some billionnaire donors.

On top of that he's just a charismatic leader, he can think on his feet and do a one hour speech without a script, in contrast to the clown we have right now in the white house who can't utter a single word without a teleprompter. Seeing Trump up there on the stand where he just talks his mind is a thing of beauty.

• Donald Trump
  • Bernie Sanders

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• Trump can speak for an hour because he's just BSing and bases very little of what he says on facts. He's also a racist and a misogynist.

• What's wrong with a littlw racism and misogyny? :)
      (I mean as long as he doesn't send people into gas chambers)

• What a well-informed view.

• donald trump has insulted everyone but the middle aged white male unless you count the military. Wanting to deport more than 11 million immigrants? Sounds familiar?
    scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...33841561_n.jpg
    Wanting to build a Great Wall to divide people? Sounds familiar? Prejudice & wanting to separate people? Sounds familiar? Not caring about children or the families being torn apart? Sounds familiar? If we let this man run this country, he might even exceed his "Great Wall" , he might come up with an idea to send all us immigrants and anchor babies to work camps where we will get paid & have our own homes & live happy lives without bothering anyone. When Hitler took over Germany, nobody thought he was performing human genocide. They all bought into his reason for debt, that the Jews were to blame.

very ironic huh?
    scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/.../...21418284_n.jpg

• Comparing him to hitler? Aren't you exaggerating?
      He's not advocating genocide, he's not even asking to deport any immigrants, he only wants to deport the ILLEGAL ones.

• plus its not just mexicans that are illegal people come all over the world legally and illegally so unless he plans to build a wall around the perimeter of america he should keep a mouth shut

• plus he's sexually attracted to his daughter, ivanka

• Bernie Sanders is a huge believer in grassroots. He does not accept corporation donations, so he is funded by the people. An example I can show of him being a good leader is when he tried creating aplan on what he was going to do on racism in America. It was wishful thinking without action. Many people pointed this out and some people even protested. In response, he spoke with on of the Black Lives Matter leaders, came back with a solid plan for action and hired the BLM leader as an adviser. He also refused to diss Hillary Clinton when pressured to do so in an interview. WAtching the speeches and things he says, not only on policies, but on democracy, the people and the world, should convince you that Bernie Sanders is the president America needs, no matter what party you support.

What Guys Said 8

• I think trump is the most retarded candidate for president that the USA has ever spawned. When it comes to foreign policy, the guy has next to no idea what he's talking about, nor does he have any sort of expertise at his side to guide him. When asked to name a military advisor he's got in his corner, he named Bolton... an establishment neocon who flirts with open war against Russia. Yeah, real smart. Anyhow, im not too worried. He has very little chance of winning. The sad sad truth for republicans is that as a republican running for president, you need to choose whether or not you want to win the primary, or the general election. You can't win both. To win a republican primary in 2016, you need to spew the most crazy, radical drivel one could think of in order to make your constituents panties wet... and then somehow, you have to unwind all that crazy and act like you never meant any of it in order to win the general election. Good luck with that.

Obama was the first president since FDR to win re-election with unemployment as high as it was. Ever wonder why? Obama didn't win again because he was so good.. He won again because Romney (and the republicans in general) were so bad. The same thing is happening again, except, this time, unemployment is even lower than where it was when Obama won a second term, and instead of becoming more moderate, republicans have become more radical. The result of all this is an almost guaranteed victory for the democrat candidate in 2016... and i can sleep soundly at night knowing that my country won't be neighbours with a country being led by a degenerate who's wealth was inherited, not earned

• Well then you'll be quite surprised when Trump wins both the primaries and the election :)

• Bernie Sanders, in fact I'm voting for Sanders in the primaries. The only thing Trump would do for our country is declare war on wind and make America bankrupt like his businesses. If it came down to Bernie and Trump, Bernie would have no problem defeating Trump, You don't attack Bernie he surges, you attack Bernie he surges even more, just recently Bernie had a huge surge in campaign donations following an attack from a pro Hillary Super-Pac, in fact he managed $1.2 in donations in just two days following the attack.

https://i.imgflip.com/n39dz.jpg

• I haven't really been following politics enough to make an educated choice at this point. Too be honest, I think Hilary could win. I saw a video the other day where a bunch of college students were interviewed and they said theyd vote for Hilary just because she's a woman.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uf7MR0f4XDI

• Hillary is going way down in the polls more and more everyday, it looks like it's gonna be another 2008 for her unless she gets her act together.

• Currebtly yes, she is still the democratic frontrunner, but her poll numbers keep going down without any sign of flatlining.

• *Currently

• Bernie Sanders

Because I'm not an idiot

• Aren't you a little young to vote?

• Yah, I am. If I could, I WOULD vote for Bernie Sanders if this were the case.

• Well thats the easiest decision of my life. Bernie sanders hands fucking down

• Bernie.

Unless you have below average intelligence, then Donald is the right candidate to represent you.

OHhhhhhhhh

• I don't know if you know this but Sanders also funds his own campaign. He gets his funding from the people not from corporations or super packs

• Donald Trump is a racist dick. He's also bankrupted his company four times.