(QUIZ) Which 'Friends' quote should be your life motto?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/flowreynolds/what-friends-quote-should-be-your-new-motto-1t1j7#.huxDRrqg7

You got: "I love how sexy I am."
Hey there, sexy thing. You got swagger and you know it! This quote may come across as arrogant, but say it with confidence and no one will question you! You could use it literally on those days you’re looking FINE, or you could use it sarcastically on those days when you just want to wear sweatpants and watch Netflix. Either way, you’re so sexy you make Joey Tribbiani say, “How you doin’?”

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: “I’m breezy!”

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...2c56cf9d1540771b31-0.gif

You can be a little awkward sometimes, but in a cute way. When you try to be cool it just doesn’t come across as natural, but that’s OK because people love the awkward, adorable person! This quote would be good to use after you totally goof something up or act really awkward. It’s super cute, just like you!

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: “How you doin’?”

You are a classic. You’re charming, and everyone loves you. This quote is perfect for you because who doesn’t love Joey Tribbiani’s classic pickup line? It’s funny and chill and charming, just like you! Go to your local café and try this line on some hotties!

Lol I love Joey so this is perfect!

What Guys Said 9

• You got: "Unagi"
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...76e31e83aef35ec835-0.gif
    You’re a very focused person, so what better quote for you than “Unagi”? “Unagi”, according to Ross Gellar, is a term that means complete focus. Others might think of it as sushi, but a smart person like you knows that its real purpose is not for ordering sushi, but for focusing.
    -----
    Ehh, I don't know. I have a bunch of dreams but I find it difficult to set steps to achieve them and find motivation to complete them too.

But I do love sushi :D

• You got: “Unagi”

Sounds about right to me.

• haven't watched a single episode of friends but...

You got: “Unagi”

• You got: “How you doin’?”

now that i think about i didn't really need the quiz to tell me this

• What “Friends” Quote Should Be Your Life Motto?

You got: “I’m breezy!”

• You got: “Unagi”

Focus daniel san !!!

• You got: “How you doin’?”

• "You never know when it's going to be your last dance."

• I received the answer "Unagi".

What Girls Said 9

• You got: “Shut up, shut up, SHUT UPPP!”

You don’t put up with crap. When someone is annoying you and they need to shut up, you tell them to put a sock in it. This quote is very funny, but it might upset some people if you yell “shut up” at them, so you might just want to use this on your close friends who will laugh at your Chandler Bing impersonation. I mean, could this quote BE any funnier?

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...b539fbdd03f8af9d95-0.gif

The other 5 questions are useless. X)

• You got: “I love how sexy I am.”

LOL ;P we are alike! it isn't totally true though. oh well! ill take it.

• You got: “Unagi”

http://i.imgur.com/FCKT5Za.gifv

Haha alrighty then... but I like Phoebe! :)

• You got: “Isn’t that just kick-you-in-the-crotch, spit-on-your-neck fantastic?”

You love sarcasm. Your main language is sarcasm, so this quote should be your new motto. It can be used as an insult, it can be used as a compliment, or it can be used as an insult disguised as a compliment (like how Queen Rachel used it). This quote is versatile and iconic, so it should be your new motto!

• You got: “Unagi”

• You got: “I love how sexy I am.”

• My result = "I love how sexy I am"

• I got the same as you XD