Cats or Dogs? Which do you prefer?

Dogs all the way

• Dogs
  • Cats
  • Snakes

Most Helpful Girl

• Dogs for me. I've had two wonderful dogs growing up, and they're just more fun to interact with usually. I'd love to have a cat, too, honestly, but I'm allergic.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a dog person all the way. Cats are cool, but dogs are awesome. I have two great danes and love 'em. However, I also hold a special place in my heart for the Shiba Inu breed (aka "Doge").

What Girls Said 10

• Gotta be dogs. I have a lot of cats, I've always had a lot of cats, and I like them, but my heart belongs to dogs. I'm obsessed with dogs. I can't wait for the day I will finally be a mommy to one ❤

• I can't stand when people say they are parents to a pet, it's an animal, yeah it can be a good friend to the family but people who say they are mom and dad to a dog or cat weird me out, just speaking the truth here

• Well then I'm sorry for you.

• Cats. I have three, I like dogs too but I have snuggles with my cats at night and that wins me over. My ultimate goal is to have a pet raccoon.

• I prefer dogs, but both cats and snakes are great :)

• how horrible a person am i if i dont like any pets? :/

• I am scared of animals but dogs scare me less than cats, so I'll go with dogs!

• haha How do dogs scare you less than cats? They can be so much more massive.

• Well I am talking about smaller dogs.. Or medium-sized 😂 I have no idea why but cats are just a fear of mine. @Octavius

• I'm with her, cats I sometimes think originally some nazi experiment gone wrong that escaped

• Cats over dogs.

• I choose both.

• All of the above!

• I want a snake right now more than a dog, so.

• Cats. Snakes are kinda cool but I don't like that they can bite and leave their teeth stuck in you, that is squick. Dogs are alright but I prefer to just pet other people's dogs rather than have them. They smell and have to be taken for walks and you have to pick up their crap, and petting them your hands get waxy :/ . Also their hair is course and less comfortable when it's all over everything, and they lick you and chew your stuff.. Barking is annoying and makes me jump..

I am definitely a cat lady haha

• Um, cats poop in the house though and climb on furniture, my German shepherd isn't allowed on any furniture and only goes in one room of the house

• Haha believe me I wasn't offended, I've always liked dogs more since they are able to be trained etc

• I grew up with cats so my heart belongs to them more. I really wanted a dog when I was a kid, up until when I was around 10 and I decided I liked cats more anyway. We got a dog when I was 11 'cause my stepdad wanted to. We have two now, and they're hardly trained at all :/ . They're farm dogs, they pretty much just d whatever they want, same as the cats, but the cats are less destructive

What Guys Said 10

• Dogs are superior creatures and are actually loyal.

• It would be cool to have a dog and a cat. Snakes are banned in my country, we don't have snakes here and they want to keep it that way.

• It's hard to choose. I love both equally. And while dogs tend to be more affectionate, cats are easier to take care of.

• Dogs

,,,,,,,,,

• I am a dog person myself

• I like both but I gotta go with dogs.

• I love dogs and cats! I have both

• I love both but we have cats so... ;)

• Cats. Dogs suck.

• I just voted for snakes just for the hell of it.