What is one item that you are saving up to buy?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmmm well lately I've gotten intrigued by Double Edge safety razors.

I kinda want to a nice Merkur razor:

http://up.picr.de/5099492.jpg

And pair it with a nice, fully stainless steel handle. These ones are Made in the USA and go for about $35.

www.weberrazor.com/.../webrazor-products-16.jpg

I don't ever shave my entire face, but it seems nice for keeping my beard line nice and clean.

• I've always considered one since they are supposedly better but I never take the time to do it since I hardly need to shave lol. I'd just grow a beard if I could but I can't.

• Yeah they're pretty legit, man. It might sound hokey, but it makes the grooming process more enjoyable--it feels like less of a chore.

Also, believe it or not they actually save you money in the long run, and it puts less crap in the landfills.

• I shave like once a month so there's not much for me to save lol

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 8

• a car. my bucket has seen better days and is getting near the end of it's life.

• At this moment I think about buying a camera. But I want the cheaper model. I can only buy it on line, without handling it first. The more expensive models are on sale here.

• To be honest at the moment nothing just doing a cash build up in case I need it.

• A new engine for my M3 track car. The #5 piston broke in the old one. It's $2K+ for an engine plus $1000 for the guy who will help me put it in.

• Another car the one I have currently there is just to much wrong with it to warrant fixing it lol.

• A place to live

• A trip to Europe

• I'm sort of irresponsible with money for my age.