Are you where you wanted to be 5 years ago?

Most Helpful Guy

• No, not quite. I'm in the field I wanted to be in, but I'm not in the exact position I wanted to be. One more step, and I'm there. I'm working on it.

Most Helpful Girl

• 5 years ago I was almost 15..

I believe my future plans involved being a film star, an author, or a runaway living on the street. Or dead, occasionally. Realistically I think maybe I had an idea that I wanted to go to drama school.. But mostly I had just no concept of the future or the adult world and mostly just wanted to avoid everything :/ (I was having a bad time at school, and my home life wasn't all that great because my stepfather is a dick. No need to feel too sorry for me though, don't worry!)

I'm at Uni now and liking it, wayy happier than I was 5 years ago (I read back over my old journals sometimes and just really appreciate how much happier I am now)

I think 15 year old me probably imagined I'd be more adult-like at 20.. But she had no idea how to achieve that. I'm working on it :') . She'd have liked me to have more confidence, better skin, more money.. But I am pretty okay with how my life is going, and working on making it better still. 15 year old me would definitely prefer to be present day me than herself :')

What Guys Said 4

• To a degree yes - I think once you get beyond a certain age - Life doesn't change that much - A lot has happenef to me in last five years, some good, some bad but I am in a contented place at the moment.

• i thought i would be driving a Lamborghini and screwing models...
    14 year olds have vivid imaginations

• Nope but I'm slowly getting there.

• Not quite, but almost.

What Girls Said 5

• I'm like, halfway unfortunately.

• 5 years ago I was 15. I didn't think that I would get this far to be honest and I'm going after my career choice since I was 14. It's always good to have goals but to also be flexible about it, as you get older things will change.

• Nope, not at all.

• Financially = yes
    Emotionally = no

• I am not. I guess it pains me.