Are you okay? Why or why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say not

I have dreams and hopes that keep me going forward, but not much gets actually accomplished. I can cover it up a lot with (attempted) humor and smiles, but truth is I have some pretty rough days where I feel alone. I have trouble connecting with other people with more than just a superficial level.
    GAG has actually helped me be slightly happier by giving me something to work towards, but I am definitely not happy. I feel like I haven't accomplished anything I have wanted to in life and it currently just kind of is a boring rut of bleh-ness.

• *Manly bro hug

• Hey man 19 is never a good year for anyone. Don't fuss over it, it will go on and you will be happier as the future comes barreling to you :)

• Thanks for MHO. Oh, and thanks for the kind words earlier. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i think im ok. mostly, anyway. hubby is working a different shift today and it feels weird not having him home. not really diggin the feeling. but i got a really good workout in today and the house is clean :D
    are you ok? ?

• Aw, I'm sure he misses you too

I am kinda okay yeah. My sleeping pattern's just kinda messed up so I have a lot of night time in which to think about stuff.. I'm fed up with being home from Uni tbh, I was supposed to go back yesterday but there were some fuck-ups with my accommodation which mean I can't until Sunday. My best friend is already back at Uni (a different one from me) and so he's too busy to talk to me like we have most days all summer. So I decided to come and talk to some internet people haha :')

• i think it will b fun :D just gotta make it fun!

• Thanks for MHGirl... hope u have a great getaway. Haha

What Guys Said 10

• Was this question for Annie for all of us? ;)

I'm not ok. I use humor to mask the fact that I've spent the 25 years of my life pursuing a goal, only to achieve it, and feel nothing but emptiness.

• Yeah I am good - I lead a simple life, don't ask for much so I feel content

• Yeah I'm okay since I look + feel good (physically/mentally) and in the end that's all that really matters to me (health) ^_^

• I'm not okay... :(

• yeah... i guess... just tired... tired

• feeling a tad lonely but otherwise i feel fine

• *hugs*

• no worries it still made me feel better thanks you are a sweet girl :)

• That's good :)) . And thank-you ^_^ . You're sweet too :)

• no its are you not ok? why not? or why? and no cheating on the answer

• yeah, i'm good. i'm trying this new thing where i try to always think positive. i'm finally l finishing up school after dreaming about going back while working dead end jobs for the past few years.

• Yeah I'm okay.

• Well i have no friends, im 25 year old virgin. I have social anxiety so i can't talk to people and hold a conversation. So i just sit at home all day for the past 5 years with no to talk to. And i just constantly embarrass myself when i try to talk to people. Im alone, my friends left me and dont talk to me. I dont know what to do.

• *no one

• I wish I could give you a non-anxiety triggering hug :(

I really hope you get that miracle.. Maybe some treatments for anxiety you haven't tried yet?

• Alcohol helps, i can control most of it and it rubs off on how i feel sober. But its both good and bad because if im feeling my panick attacks and anxiety attacks drunk i feel that way sober (including the drunk feeling) and im usually slower drunk. On a good note if i concentrate and try to calm myself down i feel that way sober. But because i used it enough times to get used to it, when i drink to try and feel normal i feel normal drunk but can't feel im drunk (so i slurr my words and move drunk) and when i sober up i feel drunk, so i need to drink again to feel normal and sober. So i haven't touched alcohol in a while. But alcohol used to be a quick escape now there's too much that can go wrong. so im scared to try it again.

I don't know if that made sense, I've never had luck explaining it to people whos never had it, its to hard to understand it if you dont go through it yourself, usually.

What Girls Said 12

• I'm so not okay. I miss my ex so much that it literally hurts, I can't stop thinking about him, I think I'm actually in love with him more now than ever before, he hasn't talked to me in six months and I just keep hurting myself more and more and more by keeping this false hope alive that he might come back to me if I talk to him... I just want to hold him in my arms and tell him how much he means to me.

• That is hard :( . Why did you break up?

• That must have really hurt when you cared about him so much :( . You've tried to contact him and he won't talk to you?

• Yep. I went to one of his shows and he seemed ok that I was there, and I sent him a letter just saying I hoped he really meant it when he said we could still be friends... but he hasn't replied at all. Thank you for caring to ask.

• I'm not okay. I kissed this guy and he ignores me now... I feel used up, gross... ugly. I hate it. I miss him, though, even though I know that he's just a fucked up guy who doesn't deserve to be liked, even loved, But there has to be some good in him, right? I like him for a reason... and those reasons are the good parts in him, right? I don't know, but I do know that I feel like crap.

• Aw, that sucks, I'm sorry :( . You aren't ugly at all; this guy just isn't very mature, it seems to me. He's probably not a bad person, no, maybe he got freaked out because he's not ready for that kind of a relationship? You don't deserve to be treated like that though :( . *hugs*

• Im sick right now so no.

• lol fuck no

• I'm not ok. Stressed out by all that I'm not doing.

• Aw, I can relate to that one :/

I hope you get all the stuff you need to do done <3

• Thanks, surprisingly nice to hear that, even from a stranger :)

• health-wise, i'm okay
    but i have too many peripheral issues to deal with
    this year has been pretty stagnant and stressful
    and now everything is coming to a head

• No I'm not.

• me = always up and down = waaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many issues.

• I'm dying at work 😐

• I'm not okay. :( I have depression sometimes.

• No. My mom died 2 weeks ago. My relationship is slowly changing. I lost a good friend..

• Yeah, sure I am.