What does it mean if you have a strong scent?

somebody told me that i have a strong scent & they can tell that im around when they smell it. What does that mean , is that a good or bad thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• When someone tells you like that it is usually a compliment. Some people have a pleasant natural smell or it is their shower gel, shampoo , detergent or toiletries. As someone else said some people have a heightened sense of smell.

Most Helpful Girl

• good lawd... id feel so conflicted if someone said that to me lol... u should probably ask 'is that a good or bad thing?' haha

*smells armpits*

What Guys Said 4

• Some guys have a very heightened sense of smell or awareness. I think it's on the pheromone level and they know when a girl is menstruating

• Well first I'd inquire what kind of scent they meant, cologne type or bodily type lol, then my answer would go accordingly.

• If it's not your perfume, it's:

1) Your shampoo scent
    or
    2) Your laundry detergent scent

• if it was a guy its a weird thing to say but i think its a good thing what he's basically trying to say is you have a nice natural smell... or something like that or maybe he's just part blood hound I don't know

What Girls Said 0