Why are males these days so weak and easily intimidated?

They get easily intimidated by a female if she is mentally strong, and independent. The best response I get from guys is that women these days don't know how to be feminine... like seriously? Grow up lol

I was right :D

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 16

• I take offensive to that, and kind of not doing women any favors with the overconfident/bitchy I'm to good for you attitude. Are there more feminine men then 50 years o yeah defiantly but there are still a lot of good strong men in the world as well. Just because you don't see em doesn't mean they aren't there.

• I don't mind a woman being strong and independent - I don't usually get intimidated by anyone of either gender, I am too busy doing my own thing to bother with people who try to intimidate me

• Head on over to your not-so-friendly-neighborhood-biker's-bar !

Where YOU can find ballsy men with huge ass tattoos and no fuck in the world when you mess with their beer or money !

Find yours now ! At ImNotVisitingThere. com !

You must know tons of kids who pose as men, is my best answer ;p
    The ones I know are usually in the hospital every 4-9 months. xD
    The best kind of bros !

• These days? That suggests you can actually compare 20-something year old guys from this decade to 20-something year old guys from 50 years ago. Let's not kid ourselves. You can't.

• Oh please. I'm talking most of you guys from ages 18-99, and even so you are 20+ so don't play dumb.

• If your point has nothing to do with intimidation then why mention it in your question title and description? That seems awfully counter-intuitive and misleading.

• In your case, it has nothing to do with intimidation primarily because I can't look into your eyes to see that, anyways lets squash this I can't bother...

• You just met the wrong guys then. I'm pretty sure mentally strong and independent are favorable traits for a lot of men.

• i don't mind any of that i just hate it when a girl acts like she has something to prove

• I'm not easily intimidated from these qualities and I'm a guy. Maybe you are misjudging 😂 (miss judging)

• Uhm... so little to go on.

• ok... hang out different men.

• I don't know about anyone else but I'm not.

• Guys whine as much as women now. #wehavereachedequality
    #goodjobfeminism

• At least someone sees it. You guys whine way more than us Lol :D

• We whine equally now.

• Good. You've proven my point. :)

• Women power is awesome

• i hate women like you
    Stop calling men weak, we refrain from treating women like men for their own benefit, women like you need to get smacked the fuck up and learn respect

• I hate men like you. You wish you could lay hands on me. I'm not afraid of you and you need to know your place because obviously you don't know who you are messing with.

• Would my cock in your mouth help you shit up?

• Put it in your dad's... you can't even spell

• Because women turn lions into MICE. Women are dangerous creatures... You have turned us all into mice

• There's a difference between being "mentally strong" and just being a bitch

• I know the difference thanks very much

• This sounds like a mini rant. What's the background behind this? You interest me.

• It's as simple as it sounds, no need to elaborate.

• I don't need it. I can protect myself.

• You sound like my kind of girl actually.

What Girls Said 4

• #generalisation229 not all of them.

• This hasn't been my experience. I know plenty of guys who aren't "weak and easily intimidated".

• Independence doesn't intimidate guys. They like a girl who can look after herself, especially in the financial department.

• I'm intimidated by smart, independent people in general. I think a lot of guys associate fragility, delicateness, and helplessness with femininity. Miss Independent isn't really any of things. Not on the outside anyway.