You're at a club, with a hot girl/guy you've met a couple a months ago. They ask you if you wanna go to their place. You agree and?

After you leave the club, you go to his/her house. You guys are drinking heavily and making out , then one thing leads to another and y'all have sex. The next morning you wake up to a horrific scene... Next to you , is their corpse. Eye lids sliced off cut into pieces . You also have blood all over you. and the murder weapon in your hand. Your fingerprints all over the house the drink glaases everything.. The police bust the door down with guns drawn and take you to jail. You are interviewed by detectives and they say they have a video they found at the scene. It has "you" ( someone that looks exactly like you) drugging the drink of your s. o. while she/he goes to the bathroom. It also show "you" murdering them on tape! They also have audio which has them screaming your name and saying "why are you doing this!" . You talk to a lawyer and tell them it wasn't you and you tell them that there's no way none of her neighbors wouldn't have heard something. but her neighbors were out of town. You ask them who called the cops and the number is untraceable and the person that called voice was altered. Since its your 1st offense, the judges agrees to a 1million dollar bail which you have to pay 10%. You get out and one day you're returning home and there's a box on the porch and you open it and it has a note saying " plug me up and play me evidence" there's a laptop so you take it inside and play it. It has the girl/guy on there perfectly alive and telling you that they set you up laughing hysterically. They also tell you how they already have a guy/girl that looks just like you and then the person gets on camera and waves smiling. They go on to tell you how they found a guy/girl in another city that looks just like them and they killed him/her and set you up and then they tell you that they set you up because they were "bored". Then the video ends and then there's a countdown for 10 seconds saying this laptop will explode and there's not way to defuse the bomb. What do you do? You're all alone at the house so there's no one you could have vouch for you that you were framed.

Most Helpful Girl

• This has only happened to me twice, and both times I just went home as if nothing happened.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd find and kill them. What the hell they ruined your life anyway

What Girls Said 1

• I will just wake up... coz this is a bad dream...

What Guys Said 2

• If I got a package that said "Play me: Evidence" on it, you could beat your ass I'm recording whatever that is for extra security or calling my lawyer/the police for them to better handle the situation. Then the bored people spend life in prison for fraud and murder.

Feel like this is the same guy who did that murderer, buried alive with fire ants thing. There is a huge hole in this as well lol

• What the hell kind of crap is this? Are you planning a conspiracy on someone?

• Lol no why?

• So why did you even post something prickface if you don't go to bars and clubs?

• I wanted to understand why you would post something so stupid.