What would to do in this situation?

I was eating In the resturant I saw a friend of my ex girlfriend later after I left the resturant I got message from my ex she sent to me my pic while I was in that resturant!! Her friend took a pic while I was there I have no contact with my ex since a year and a half now I'm really angry from this girl what should I do? She capture pic without my permetion she didn't ask me!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• FYI, she doesn't need your permission to take a photo for personal use in a publically accessible place like a restaurant.

• But I told her dont take pic

• Doesn't matter. You have no legal expectation of privacy in a public place either.

• "after I left the resturant I got message from my ex she sent to me my pic while I was in that resturant!! "

^huh... shewent there... just to take a pic of yerself eatin there? it's fuckin ridiculous bro... both her and yer X r assholes...

if i was u... i'd just REPORT to da police widout a second thought... it's a clear violation of privacy in my opinion... ;)