Have you ever seen an average guy with a gorgeous girl out of his league?

Some girls that are absolutely stunning, they're like a 10. Is there a point for an 'average' guy to approach her? She will choose someone on her level, no? Have you ever seen an average guy with a girl that's absolutely stunning?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I have. So it's possible.
    What I see less is a super hot guy with an average girl, that's not something that really happens, at least not where I live.

That's why I hate when guys on GAG whine that girls care more about looks. It's not true.

• Yeah, gorgeous girls with average guys is much more common than the other way around. Men put more value on looks specifically while women look at everything.

• @R3d_Anonymous Glad we can agree on something.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, every single time I look at a photo of my girlfriend and I or look at us in front of the mirror and I just wonder what in the hell she was thinking and then I shut up and count my prayers because I am one lucky as hell bastard, I gotta say though, the Big Guy up top must be missing an angel and if not, the angels up there ought to be pretty pissed they can't compete with her haha

And mate, thats just looks, don't even get me started with her personality... she's just.. perfecto... lei è il mio tutto e di più xx @soccerchick4eva yeah, you Zo!!! :D :*

What Girls Said 5

• Yeah

We are really close friends with this family.

The son of the family married this really gorgeous woman.

When she came to our family party, even I couldn't help look at her in awe. (Not exaggerating)

She is really smart too.

• There is no leagues.
    I have seen both plenty. Personality wins in the end.

• Maybe because women aren't as shallow as certain men. We look beyond appearance

• My ex was average... whenever people saw us together.. they got shocked... :P

• Yes I've seen it couple times. A gorgeous girl with an average guy and she seems super happy. It's not all about the looks.

What Guys Said 13

• Whenever an average looking guy is with a hot girl, he usually has wagonloads of cash to compensate for his lack of looks. That's been my personal observation, so it may not always be true.

• Someone said that the prettiest people are often the loneliest. So if the question is about you, go for it man. Maybe she needs someone to talk her and not just blabber empty compliments.

• Yeah I see Asian guys with white girls, I literally almost approached this cute girl until this guy put his hand around her, I was like "Where did all the single white girls go?" Two weeks later I see another Asian with a white girl, looking at her ass in public as she sat there, I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, every cute white girl I see is with Asian guys.. When I start getting cockblocked by Asians I really get my back up.. :P For some reason confidence in my penis size skyrocketed though...

• I see many of those in the big city and I know It means two things

• I've not seen an average guy with the most beautiful girl ever, but I've definitely seen guys with girlfriends way above their own attractiveness level. Sure happens a lot I think.

• hell, i have dated a 10 before. they don't just go for looks, they look for how you treat yourself and others and your personality

• My father with his last fiancé. I didn't want to say this, but, yeah, she was my age and well... Hot. It happens. It's called drive and swagger. The end.

• I've dated two women who worked as professional models. I'm not rich, gorgeous, or hung like a horse but I know how to make them laugh and play a pretty mean guitar. In both cases things became romantic after they got to know me as friends.

• Keep in mind, even if you don't consider someone a 10, someone else might.

• David Spade.

• I never paid attention

• many times. and every times it was equally shocking.

• Sure, all the time. Of course I know a lot of guys who earn a lot.