I need someone very good with English?

Hi people..
I was talking to one of the airlines company and asking about purchasing an extra luggage.
She said I already have an hold luggage of 20 kgs and anything extra to this would be charged.
She then told me "You already have a suitecase for 20kgs then you can buy extra 5,10,15kgs then over 2suitcases"

What does she actually mean by the bit after 20 kgs? Can someone briefly explain to me please? :)

Most Helpful Girl

• you already have 20 kgs for your baggage. but if your baggage is more that 20kgs you will be charged. or if you already know how kgs your luggage would be, you can buy another 5 kgs or how much kgs you need.
    if your luggage is less than 20 kgs then you don't have to buy extra

• I see, thanks.

What If I want to have 2 separate luggages with me though?
      1 being 20 kg and the other being 15kg. Is this equivalent to what she said?

Because I won't be able to fit all of my stuff in 1 luggage. That is the problem. But they keep telling me to add an extra weight to my current hold luggage.
      Anything to suggest by you my friend? :)

• Guys thank you both of you for your opinions.
      I replied them as my first opinion under this comment and they told me : "Yes you can combine luggage over 2 suitcases as long as you dont go over the amount of luggage allowance you have."
      So this means I can have 2 luggages unless both of them weights like 25 kg right? (On their web it says something like max for a person is 50kg approx.)

• Yes that's right

Most Helpful Guy

• I think she meant that you already have 20 Kg luggage. If you want to carry more luggage, you'll be charged depending upon how much the limit has been exceeded like
    for 5 kg - low charge
    for 10 kg - medium charge
    for 15 kg - high charge
    and so on... over 2 suitcases means upto 40 kg.

• I see, thanks.

• thank you for your opinion.

• Yes. You have 20+15=35 Kg which is lesser than 50 (the limit) :) Good!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• She means for each if you want to travel with more stuff, you're going to have to pay. Airlines determine how much you can travel with based on weight. Usually you're allowed to have one carry on which has a maximum weight limit.

There's a weight limit, because the more weight on the plane, the more petrol the plane uses. more petrol = more money.

So by adding on 5kg

• You have to cover the cost that 5kg costs in fuel.

• I see, thanks.

• Thank you for your opinion , dude.