Is it possible to forge my moms signature for my passport and not get caught?

I dont actually care if I get caught

what info do passports check. I know forgery is illegal but frankly I've had worse illegal things happen to me

When I applied for my 16+ passport I had to fill in my mothers passport info. Is it the same with a replacement passport?

im trying to find my father. I've found his address and full name on my own but haven't found the door number. He was applying for guardianship n my mother always failed to sort out the dna tests. She deleted his number and all texts without even noting it for me. This from a woman who has 40 3ft stacks of paperwork or documents or crap sitting on the lounge floor when she's trying to find a few old letters. I gonna get my dad to be my guardian and then get a new passport. Im 18 in 5 months and it will probably take that long anyway

my neglective mother abandoned me when I was younger and she is telling the social services to keep my passport in their safe until Im 18

i went abroad alone for my 17th birthday for many reasons. id been looking forward to my 17th for years. I wasn't gonna let people make my celebration of my birth days be shit anymore.
I needed the break.

I had plans to go abroad for Christmas I NEED to get out I the country for the 4 year anniversary of when my mothers 58 year old boyfriend raped me when I was 13. I can't stay around here. I want to go somewhere that makes me happy. Since I was 12 the only time I've been happy was on my 17th. I made it what I wanted. Even before 12 is a depressing blur

there's no legal way to get my passport. Im not 18 yet I accept it. BUT by having my passport or going abroad Im not doing anything illegal (the British can go abroad alone from a young age)

i can't even go to college, work, get a bank account, benefits, housing, travel card or go to the cinema without my passport (only photo id I have + in order to get one of the very few options of id at my age you need your passport for proof of id 1st)

So my reasons are justified

Most Helpful Guy

• You could but it 5 years in prison if you get caught

• In the end she agreed to get it back and give it to me. Missed my flight just before my birthday anyway. Now I'm 18. Still. What an intriguing question.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow. It sucks living in UK then.

Are you good at forging signatures? ☺️ The only time I use a passport is for travel only but otherwise I just use my driver's licence only.

• It's just that I didn't have a drivers license otherwise I think that's what most people use or student id

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0