If you could visit one state in the USA, where would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

• hmmm Hawaii probably. or maybe Vermont or New Hampshire but most likely Hawaii

• I'd recommend anyone traveling to the US to def check out the national parks. they are free and absolutely amazing

I went to Yellowstone for the first time last year and was completely blown away. I wanna hit the Grand Canyon and Yosemite next

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say the whole of the United States lol if I can, but since you said only one I'd choose New York as I'm going to Cali next year and although I'd like to visit other states as well these two are on the top list of my must visit list.

What Guys Said 13

• Difficult..
    NYC again
    Wash DC
    CA
    FLA

• tbh., I don't know. maybe first NYC just to have it seen but after that I'd like to see the nature. something more in the north, and of course also the grand canyon.

• Texas so I can drive in Speed Limit 85.

• Nevada or Hawaii

• I think I would choose South Carolina.

• Montana, love it there. the Rockies are amazing

• Rhode island to the griffins:D!! umm ok, maybe not. Some rural area, not so international.

• Is this question serious? It's obviously going to be Hawaii.

• California most probably...

• nyc or california... not the racist states like Mississippi or Alabama

• Louisiana and Texas

• The one where the next flight back starts boarding within less than a minute after I get out of the plane that brought me there.

• Your moms vagina. Its big enough to be a state!

What Girls Said 18

• California baby! ❤

• The Dakotas. xx

• I just really wanna be in texas right now 😔 but its not a thing that's gonna happen for me any time soon.

so I guess I'm content with where I am and what I've got for now.

• Louisiana. I'd like to go to New Orleans one day and experience bourbon street. If not there than California.

• I don't know, but definitely not California or some other hot states where people tend to be so superficial. I'd like to visit a place where people speak with the southern drawl lol Texas? Would also not mind seeing new York...

• I would visit Hawaii

• I think California is my top destination in the US at the moment.

• I would want to go back to oahu hawaii

• I would love to go to Hawaii but its so expensive so I will go to New York

• Maine, I what to go back to Bar harbour and eat fresh clams and lobster on the sea front.

• Florida.❤️

• Definitely , Hawaii

• Welp.. Read Hawaii is the least stressed state, so I'd love to go.. c:

• California 😍😍

• Canada ;)

...

• Only one state? That's tough.. :(
    Can't choose between New york and Florida

• The most racist one.

• New York, but it has only one interesting city. It'd be better if I could get 5. I would go to the Indian reservations in any of the following: Montana, the Dakotas, Wyoming, Idaho, Indiana. I'd want to go to Texas, Alabam, Louisiana, the Carolinas, Tenessee or Arkansas to see the Kim Davises. I'd want to see the river between Ohio and Kentucky. I played a game about slavery. Kentucky used to be a slave state and Ohio was a free state, so the character was trying to escape slavery by making her way across the river.

I'd want to see Vegas and the legal brothels, but from outside because I'm underage. I'd want to see New Mexico and Arizona for the Monument Valley, Grand Canyon and also to see the local tribes like the Navajo. They have the largest reservation in the USA.

I'd want to see the movie studios and Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, the Mormon churches in Utah, the Makah nation and Seattle in Washington, the White House in the other Washington, the Amish in Ohio etc. So 1 state would never be enough for me. I need a road trip.