Girls, do you own more shoes or lipsticks?

I own only 5-6 colours of lipsticks and about 20 pairs of shoes (heels, sneakers etc) XD

What about the other girls?

17

Most Helpful Girl

• I own only 3 lipsticks and like 30+ pairs of shoes in Australia and another 10 pairs back home. It's been awhile since I last counted them tho.

What Girls Said 16

• I myself have around '20 pairs of shoes,' @Mrs. Q. I like different kinds of these variatios that took my fancy.
    However, as far as 'Lipstick' Goes, I ONLY like One Kind and that is #Number 126 "Mystery" made by Jordana. It's my all time favorite that I have found that None can compare.
    Good luck. xx

• Um...

So...

I own 5 pairs of shoes.

And 0 lipsticks.

So shoes.

• Definitely more shoes. Not that I have a lot of shoes or anything ^^

• hmm... theyre actually really close. i might say lipsticks though.

• I own like six lipsticks, and probably four pairs of shoes :P

• Funny question haha
    I own about.. 5 lipsticks (of which I only really use 3 tho) and 42 pairs of shoes (although It's been a while since I counted them)

• I own like 45-50 lipsticks, and probably 80 pairs of shoes.

• I own 0 lipstick and any other make up type. Shoes I only own 4 pairs.1 pair of boots, sandals,2 tennis shoes. One for working out and the other for working on the farm.

• I own about 4 pairs if shoes, and one lipstick :)

• definitely shoes! haha too many :P

• I currently own 5 pairs of shoes and 2 shades of lipstick + 1 lipliner that I use as a lipstick. That minimalist lifestyle tho. :D

• I own like 7-8 pairs of shoes and about the same amount in lipsticks. Now if we were to talk nail polish I own way too much of those haha.

• i own 4-6 lipsticks and about 15-18 shoes

• It's a tie. Three of each.

• I own 5 lipsticks, and like 25 pairs of shoes
    😉

• Shoesss haha