I think I discovered the greatest feeling ever, how about you?

You know those mornings where you have to get up but you're super tired and your bed is super warm and cozy and your SO is still sleeping but you have to get going? I got out of bed to super cold air and then read an email my work hours that day were cancelled. Crawling back into bed and spooning my girlfriend and feeling the extreme warmth and comfort of her and the bed all at once after being out in the cold for a few minutes and then instantly falling back to sleep is easily the greatest most relieving thing ever.

What is probably the most relieving awesome feeling for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Aww man you make me jealous 😒😑

I think I'll experience the greatest feeling on the day I fall for someone and that person actually likes me back.. I can't imagine what it will be like but it must feel just so amazing! So yeah, I just hope I'll experience that one day :)

Most Helpful Guy

• That's called "dysania" by the way. For me, the cold wet towels at the end of a cross country race. The runners out there know what I'm talking about.

What Girls Said 3

• This guy I barely know and have a crush on hasn't seen me for over 2 months and he's going through a hard time right now. Today he saw me and walked over to have a long conversation with me and was really happy to see me. It made my day :) best feeling I've had in a loooong time.

• Uhhh i don't have a SO but aha that sounds awesome

• Aww yeah that sounds pretty awesome :')

What Guys Said 0