What's your zodiac sign?

I'm a Leo :) what zodiac sign do you believe to be the best , prettiest, smartest, most athletic, etc. ?

I don't mean like one sign that's all those things , I mean like do you think Scorpio is smartest and like libra is the prettiest , what do you think is the best quality of a zodiac sign?

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't say I believe in astrology at all 😅. Personally, I'm more into things like the Myers Briggs test to help people realize their personality traits and strengths and weaknesses. It isn't perfect, but I think it is more accurate than the zodiac.

Nevertheless, I am a Capricorn.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am a Libra lady!

http://i.imgur.com/X9k4gm5.jpg

I have a lot of Leo friends, that and Sagittarius. I found that amusing. Birthdays are always easy, since they are around the same time haha. (Well Leos are end of July-August and the Sags I know are all December).

For your second question I have no idea. I think birth charts are fun, but they aren't always accurate. So I just find it interesting but people are complex and have layers to them. :)

What Guys Said 4

• I'm a Scorpio. Not really into signs, so I wouldn't know! :P

• I'm an Aries
    And don't know which one is the best, I only experienced this one so can't really tell clearly

• i am leo, good amongst all zodiac signs, don't think 1 dominates

• neither, all have good or bad.

What Girls Said 6