Which one do you like better, texting the person or talking on the phone with the person?

• Texting the person.
  • Talking on the phone with the person.

Most Helpful Guy

• Talking... things get screwed up otherwise... especially with an SO or whatever.

• Yeah thanks for answering

Most Helpful Girl

• I am More into Texting, @Ashely_Princess but if I have the time, have the mood, I also don't mind on going another line Of: Talking on the phone with the person.
    Good luck. xx

• Cool and thanks for answering @Paris13

• :)) xxoo

• Thank you so much, @Ashely_Princess, for this Vote of Confidence, and I feel as you go along with all the sound advice, you will be wise ol owl yourself one day, sweetie.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 15

• Texting you can get other things done when you are texting - With a phone call you have to be there, with texting you could finish something off and then text back.

• True, thanks for answering

• It depends on my mood, but it's easier with a text cause you can think about what your gonna say, before you say it.

• Talking on the phone with the person.

• I Think it depends.

Talking in person is the best but i would say that calling is a lot of effort and ya you can hear her or his voice but not much to go on...
    You can express your emotions with emojis

• I'd much rather have a telephone conversation , i believe that texting is overrated.

• Wow, this is sad that people actually like texting better than talking.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• Talking. I hate texting, It takes up too much time and hurts my neck.

• Cool, thanks for answering

• texting is easier for both I think

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• Texting, usually.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• It depends on the person I talk to. With most people I'd rather just text, because I don't give a fuck about them anyway. With people I really like, and I mean really, really, really like, I prefer talking on the phone.

• Lol and cool, thanks for answering

• Talking because texting means they don't respond right away.
    It's also a lot more intimate than a written message since you can tell what a person means by their tone of voice instead of having text message confusion.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naleynXS7yo

• i prefer to text. i find i have the courage to say more things over text. plus, i like it because you have more freedom to do things. if you are watching tv or something, it is easier to text because you can focus on the tv and the phone at the same time. plus, texting has emojis, they are a lot more fun than talking on the phone

• I like texting, but i'd rather talk to the person and hear the voice

• Yeah me too, thanks for answering

• talking on the phone.

I hate texting cuz you lose comedic timing and delivery and inflection in your voice making it emotionless. hence all the emoticons.

• Yeah and thanks for answering

• I like texting. I don't want people around me to know my business. Plus I could be in the middle of something and then I'd have to stop what I'm doing to talk to the person on the phone.

• True, thanks for answering

What Girls Said 14

• Talking on the phone > texting. I do like texting, but I'd rather talk to the person on the phone if they are people I know well enough or am very close to. When I type things too fast there will be too many typos and being a perfectionist myself, I cannot tolerate myself making mistakes.

Also, it's because some of my friends don't really use emojis except for some rare occasions. I find it hard to notice if the person's tone of speaking is happy/sad/stressed/angry or whatever. By talking on the phone, even if they lie and say they're fine I could guess it immediately if they really are.

So yeah, all in all I'd rather talk on the phone. Unless the person is not close with me then I'd just rather text them.

• True thanks for answering

• I prefer talking on the phone! I'm not really good at texting. I get bored easily anyway, and my fingers hurts if I try to write at a fast speed O_O
    It also creates misunderstanding sometimes because some of my friends doesn't use 'lol' or any emojis except smiling one. So, even when they're joking it's kind of hard to tell. It's confusing.

Besides, talking on the phone call is more fun. I get to hear their voice. When they say I'm fine, at least I can tell from their tone if they really are fine or if they are bit stressed (unlike texting). I like listening to their voice, and laugh. Talking on the phone makes me feel more closer, connected to a person. Plus, it's a time saver, lol.

• Lol cool thanks for answering

• It depends on who and what it's about. For the most part, texting is easier and preferred. But if it's something a bit more serious with a good friend or someone close, I'd rather call them.

• i prefer texting so i can edit what i say before i send it. i always get nervous and awkward :/

• Yeah me too and thanks for answering

• i like texting more. i accidentally chose talking on the phone.
    i dont like talking on the phone much bc it can be kind of hard to understand each other, and im pretty sure people always listen to my phone calls lol its annoying.

• Talkin on the phone. :) I get to laugh and smile... And I get to hear them laugh too, and their voice. :)

There is so much more context to talkin on the phone, rather than just text.

• Texting for sure. I don't really like talking on the phone... unless I know the person very well, then I don't mind.

• I'm almost deaf when it comes to talking on the phone. So I'm better at texting. XD

• Lol yeah and thanks for answering

• I hate talking on the phone. I only do it when I don't have much of a choice.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• I prefer texting

• Usually texting is more convenient, but call is quite nice at times - and you dont have to wait long for the reply

• Talking on the phone because I love his voice. ❤️

• Aww that's cute :) <3

• I prefer texting.

• Me too thanks for answering

• You're welcome!

• I have a very unusual accent so most people ask me to repeat what I said. TSo I often choose to text people as to avoid repeating each and every sentence that comes out of my mouth.

• Oh and thanks for answering

• **So**

Anytime.