Can you help me please for GreenCard?

I want to take greencard for live america, but what can I do, I dont know? Please help me? I from Turkey...

Most Helpful Guy

• Could go get your citzenship test

• How do I make citizenship test?

• You can't they don't know what they are talking about. You have to gets work visa, live in the U. S. For at least five years then apply.

Most Helpful Girl

• Study engineering and you'll get a green card.

• But I am just social work student :)

• Then your only other chance is to save enough money and support yourself while starting a business. Unless Turkey descends into war then you can seek asylum but it will be hard to get here.

What Guys Said 3

• I would of gave it to you but you're ugly.

• öğrenci veya çalışan olman gerekiyor. ve bu çalışma ile öğrencilik olayları da amerikalıların istediği düzeyde ve sektörde olmalı.

• işin zor :D kolay kolay vermiyorlar ama. ortak çalışan şirketler var. onların aracılığıyla gidebilirsin. ben de aynı şeyi düşünüyorum :D

What Girls Said 1

• Isn't there a government agency you could go to for a citizenship test and such.

• Thank you but How do I make citizenship test?

• You can't you have to qualify for a green card and live here for at least 5 years first. You have to be a specialized worker or refugee to move here from Turkey.

• You should go and talk to an advisor with this.