Is it ok to go through 24 hours without peeing?

Im going on a 24h camping trip to a mountain and there are not bathrooms there. And its gonna be hot so we will drink a lot of water, so i dont know is it ok if i keep it in for 24 hours "which i doubt i could do", and if not how do i pee? There are gonna be guys with us

0|0
2|7

Most Helpful Guy

• lol you walk by yourself and have some private time and pee in the woods like other females do you Squat

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Your camping it's in the woods I'm assuming. Squat and go tell them to turn around or go behind something. It's not good not to go your probably going to hurt your self more than anything probably cause some kind of infection or what ever.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 6

• Dear God, just find someplace as private as you can and squat. They should be respectable and not look and give you privacy

0|0
    0|0
  • If you gotta pee, pee - Plenty of bushes - Unhealthy to keep it in or not drink in hot weather - Newsflash everyone pees so don't worry.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't do it. You have to tell them that you are going to pee. So you find a tree 10 meters away from them.

0|0
    0|0
  • are you Caucasian... because this is funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • find a secluded place and pee.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go pee and poo in the bush like everyone else or get a bumper dumper

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• That's impossible, just say you need a moment and they'll give you space.

0|0
    0|0