Is YouTube even a good site?

There was a very sensible topic and obviously this lead to a neverending argument between me and a male poster. He won't stop... damn. Usually I end up having the last word if it's a debate but he likes replying back. I was replying to someone else and he followed my sn.

I only started using insults because he insulted me first.

and now looks like he's not stopping... I didn't start by the way, he did.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol just walk away if you are done, it's no big deal. Getting or not getting the last word means nothing.

• yeah... I just blocked him

• or that... seems like an over reaction to me though, to each their own.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a good site, but there are a lot of assholes.

• yeah that's sad. This so called asshole really believes we're biological equal to men and can handle it all. He's an equality extremist.

• Block him.

• thanks... I will

What Guys Said 2

• I see a question in the title but i'm a little lost with the follow up description.

Is YouTube a good site?
    -Yes and no. Given the quantity of storage they house free of charge I'd say they are a good site. The new ad system is quite annoying however.

As for your description I think you're describing a YouTube troll. You're going to get that anywhere so it is what it is. If you keep feeding the trolls they'll keep at it.

• yeah... I guess when I see the argument isn't going anywhere I'll just ignore those trolls from now on.

• Not really the videos keep freezing

What Girls Said 2

• That's how every interactive website is like

• i don't think it is, too much explicit stuff that younger generation should't see but sadly, they do.