Have you? What was it like? What happened in it?
- I WANNA KNOWWWWW WHAT LOVE ISSSSSS, I WANT YOU TO SHOWWWW MEEE60% (9)25% (6)38% (15)Vote
- Oh gawsh but this is so sudden 😳😍😄20% (3)25% (6)23% (9)Vote
- PSSSSSSTT I have something very important to tell you... I like pudding.0% (0)12% (3)8% (3)Vote
- Pudding fucking sucks, fuck you!20% (3)8% (2)13% (5)Vote
- Hey that's not nice... I thought we were going to get married, have 19 kids, and eat pudding every day for the rest of our lives... 😕😢0% (0)4% (1)3% (1)Vote
- All my dreams suck, I cri myself tell to sleep every night and I only dream about swimming in a big giant pool of my tears where the ugly duckling in that stupid book comes around and cusses me out in duck 😢0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I dream about you 😍 and turtles.0% (0)26% (6)15% (6)Vote
Most Helpful Guy
Yes I have a few times, it was kinda fairytale like though nothing dirty, but it was me and her dancing, kinda like the scene in Beauty and the Beast :)1
Most Helpful Girl
Sort of. It was a bit hectic, like we were getting things ready for a big stage production and had to impress these people (they were from another country or planet I don't even know). It didn't start out romantic, but all I know is... Edward Thomas Hardy was the director and producer. He was looking like this in the dream, white button up shirt, black slacks and sometimes a black jacket on
Anyways, it started out friendly. I was working with him, catch him once in a while to talk and he would hug me. Towards the end, something happened to the lead singer of the play, so he asked me to do it. I did, and at the end of it Tom came up to me. He was smiling and looked at me for so long, took my hand, and grabbed my waist. He was talking to me (I don't remember what he said) but it's so weird, I could SMELL him? I rarely smell things in dreams, but he smelled good, fresh.
He kept brushing my bangs away from my eyes and stroking my cheek. What he was saying I liked, I just can't remember, but I also couldn't believe he was looking at me for so long. His voice... oh yeah, so good. I know he was complimenting me. He was almost going to kiss me, but I woke up.
That was the first semi-romantic dream I've had in a long time, that wasn't sexual, just romantic. Kind of.
He's married irl, and about to have another baby. But today is his birthday, so maybe that's why I had the dream last night? lol. It was weird. I'm sure I had other "romantic-ish" dreams before but I don't really remember them.
Pudding and turtles!1