Have you ever had a romantic dream?

Have you? What was it like? What happened in it?

• I WANNA KNOWWWWW WHAT LOVE ISSSSSS, I WANT YOU TO SHOWWWW MEEE
  • Oh gawsh but this is so sudden 😳😍😄
  • PSSSSSSTT I have something very important to tell you... I like pudding.
  • Pudding fucking sucks, fuck you!
  • Hey that's not nice... I thought we were going to get married, have 19 kids, and eat pudding every day for the rest of our lives... 😕😢
  • All my dreams suck, I cri myself tell to sleep every night and I only dream about swimming in a big giant pool of my tears where the ugly duckling in that stupid book comes around and cusses me out in duck 😢
  • I dream about you 😍 and turtles.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I have a few times, it was kinda fairytale like though nothing dirty, but it was me and her dancing, kinda like the scene in Beauty and the Beast :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Sort of. It was a bit hectic, like we were getting things ready for a big stage production and had to impress these people (they were from another country or planet I don't even know). It didn't start out romantic, but all I know is... Edward Thomas Hardy was the director and producer. He was looking like this in the dream, white button up shirt, black slacks and sometimes a black jacket on

http://i.imgur.com/6hf04Rs.jpg

Anyways, it started out friendly. I was working with him, catch him once in a while to talk and he would hug me. Towards the end, something happened to the lead singer of the play, so he asked me to do it. I did, and at the end of it Tom came up to me. He was smiling and looked at me for so long, took my hand, and grabbed my waist. He was talking to me (I don't remember what he said) but it's so weird, I could SMELL him? I rarely smell things in dreams, but he smelled good, fresh.

He kept brushing my bangs away from my eyes and stroking my cheek. What he was saying I liked, I just can't remember, but I also couldn't believe he was looking at me for so long. His voice... oh yeah, so good. I know he was complimenting me. He was almost going to kiss me, but I woke up.

That was the first semi-romantic dream I've had in a long time, that wasn't sexual, just romantic. Kind of.
    He's married irl, and about to have another baby. But today is his birthday, so maybe that's why I had the dream last night? lol. It was weird. I'm sure I had other "romantic-ish" dreams before but I don't really remember them.

Pudding and turtles!

• Thanks for MHO! <3

What Guys Said 15

• Oh gawsh but this is so sudden 😳

Honestly I hardly ever remember my dreams. However...
    My romantic dreams sometimes involve dreaming about crushes having a relationship with someone else. It's like I can't escape the friend zone even in my dreams 😅 Other than that, my "romantic dream" usually involves just hanging out with the person I'd be crushing on.

If I'm not having a crush on anyone, I don't dream romantic dreams.

• I have them from time to time--it happens pretty frequently when I am really interested in a girl.

Most of the time my dreams are just like a stream of consciousness where we're doing fun, normal things together. Sitting right next to each other at a cafe, or cuddling at the beach during the night. A lot of the time were are just chillin, eating or drinking, or listening to music together. Sizzling stuff, right? LOL

• Yes I have, that's uh personal lol.

by the way has anyone ever told you you have the most captivating eyes?

• In spite of my passionate ability to fantasize romantically and sexually, I haven't had very many dreams. I don't really remember the few dreams that I might have had.

• Yeah, regularly. Everything ends well in dream unlike real life. Sometimes hard to realise that what I saw was a dream :/

• TURTLESSSS <3

• Yeah babe ;D it was me and you!

• you always have the best polls!

• yes I gave this girl a flower and cookies on valentines day in my dream and she was like "awwwww" and we became a couple

• No they always just turn sexual lol

• pudding! (filler)

• lol I want to have a lucid dream so I can practice having sex

• I have romantic dreams at least twice a week

• Yes and it's someone I haven't seen before, so mysterious

• I actually rarely dream.

Can you show me what love is? I mean that's what I voted.

What Girls Said 3

• yes... but that was too good to be true :(

• Of course I have.

• It was more naughty then romantic. T~T then I couldn't make eye contact with the guy I had a dream about for a few days.