(Quiz) Can we guess your age and where you're from?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexfinnis/age-and-location#.mc5R1VW9R5

You got: American in their teens
We reckon you’re a teenager currently growing up in the greatest country in the world – the United States of America! You’ve had technology around you your whole life, and it’s helped shape you into the young American you are.
At least they got the age thing right. I'm honored they think I'm American though 😛

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• WHAT THE FRICK?
    You got: Australian in their 20s
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-7406-1442316793-2.gif
    We think you’re an Aussie in their 20s, which means you’re probably pretty chill, loving life, and starting to get your career on track – maybe you have already. You’re used to a life in the heat, and probably have an interest in at least one sport – even if that sport is just “pom-bashing”.

omg ok that is good. that's really good lol.

What Guys Said 30

• You got: American in their teens
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-15605-1442317296-2.gif
    ___________________________________________

Me Gusta!
    http://s11.postimg.org/nf538ufpv/Untitled_1.jpg

• I got American in their 20s. Wrong, but I'll take anything that makes me younger, haha. Bad quiz for me though. I don't eat fast food, and I only new a handful of the TV characters I'm supposed to relate most with, and the only dude I knew of them was Jonah Takalua, who's funny, but not relatable to me. Whatever, like I said, I'll take the "20s" as a win and just move on.😂

• I don't know y u lied showing ur age as 36 when ur really 49 -.-

• Ha! Thanks, you didn't have to do that though. I was just wondering if there was a reason for the accusations, misunderstandings somewhere.

Yeah - he's giving you a hell of a good innings, what's that - late seventies? :)

• LOL!
      ahhhh i remember seeing them!!! *runs to the fridge* 😂😂

• Why would you be surprised that they thought you're American? You are pretty much are an American at heart already. You can be an honorary American xD
    Anyway, I got...

You got: American in their 20s
    We reckon you’re in your 20s and are American, or have at least lived there long enough to feel like one. You’re enjoying young life in the land of the free – and what could possibly be better than that?

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26450-1442317396-2.gif
    ------
    Hmm, close enough. Though tbh, I knew none of the "TV characters you relate to" question. I appear to be lacking TV knowledge 😓

• Hahah, yes I am ❤

This quiz seems to be more or less accurate for most people 😜
      I knew just two or three of the TV characters lol.

• Buzzfeed knows all. Buzzfeed is always watching :O

• You got: Brit in their 30s

We reckon you’re British and that you’re now into your 30s, which means you’re a little more mature and your life is a little more settled, even if it doesn’t always feel like it. You’re probably also worrying that you’re turning into one of your parents. You grew up with proper toys and remember when the internet first became a thing. Sorry, have we made you feel old?

Age doesn't surprise me, technically British although I prefer to class myself as Irish.

• You got: Brit in their 20s

We think you’re a Brit in their 20s, which meant you grew up with the likes of “Arthur” and “SM:TV Live” and are now getting your life together, probably while secretly wishing you could go back to those childhood days. Then again, don’t we all.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-1229-1442317205-3.gif
    Right area, wrong age

• You got: American in their 20s

I like your quizzes xD

• "You got: Brit in their 20s

We think you’re a Brit in their 20s, which meant you grew up with the likes of “Arthur” and “SM:TV Live” and are now getting your life together, probably while secretly wishing you could go back to those childhood days. Then again, don’t we all."

I really need to get a life...

• ''currently growing up in the greatest country in the world – the United States of America!''

-_-

And, I got

You got: Brit in their 20s

We think you’re a Brit in their 20s, which meant you grew up with the likes of “Arthur” and “SM:TV Live” and are now getting your life together, probably while secretly wishing you could go back to those childhood days. Then again, don’t we all. Objective Productions

Well... shit... 3 years from being correct xD

• Means you're a bit more mature than the average bear Riggers. Or more likely the quiz is total pants... haha!

• Haha, Yeah, All these Buzz feed things are a load of crap xD

• You got: American in their 30s
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-26443-1442317048-6.gif
    We reckon you’re American and that you’re now into your 30s, which means you’re a little more mature and your life is a little more settled, even if it doesn’t always feel like it. You grew up with proper toys and remember when the internet first became a thing. Sorry, have we made you feel old?

[ Well it's not 1st time i hear that i look/behave older than i actually am.]

• You got: Brit in their 30s

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-30968-1442316990-2.gif

Why not?

• You got: Australian in their 20s

Booyah! Gonna go bother my homegurl @justBananas

• Hah whoops
      @justbanANNAz

• you'd fit right in lmao... and did u just butcher my name? friendship terminated.

• I didn't know we were even in a friendship 0_0 I mean after all you are my ex on here, thought we had a huge falling out, guess you wanted me back so badly baby ;D

• You got: American in their 20s

Well, the age is right but American... nope. But I didn't really expect it to get a tiny country with a population of 550.000 right xD

• You got: Brit in their 20s

• You got: American in their teens

That's pretty accurate, proud to be an American and happy to be living in my teens :)

• You got: American in their 20s

Good Lord they got it right! /creepy lol

• You got: Brit in their 20s

• You got: American in their 30s

Dead on for me.

• You got: American in their 20s

Except that I don't got an American sex life.

• Well I am Brit but im 31. So I'm quite happy with this 😊

You got: Brit in their 20s

• You got: American in their 20s

"We reckon you’re in your 20s and are American, or have at least lived there long enough to feel like one. You’re enjoying young life in the land of the free – and what could possibly be better than that?"

• You got: Canadian in their 20s

Oh hi there, we think you’re a Canadian in their 20s, which is a bit like being an American, except just way, way better. You get all the best of American life, like its fast food and its sports, but then have your own as well. Yours are always better to, so long live Canada!

Yup pretty much 100% accurate. Probably because I picked Timmies and Poutine lol. Pretty f*ckin' mint even if I do say so myself.

• Australian in their 20s - We think you’re an Aussie in their 20s, which means you’re probably pretty chill, loving life, and starting to get your career on track – maybe you have already. You’re used to a life in the heat, and probably have an interest in at least one sport – even if that sport is just “pom-bashing”.

• Brit in my 30s off by 10 years and I'm American. Oh well.

• I got South American in your 20s hmmm

• I got American in his 30s.

• You got: American in their 20s
    Guess im just more mature than you💁🏻😎

• The greatest country in the world lmao. You can't even buy nice bread there

• You got: American in their 20s, jees didn't think I was that American...

• You got: American in their teens

• Got Australian in their 20s, I like aussies

What Girls Said 27

• You got: Australian in their 20s

Oh wow o. o

• You got: American in their teens
    what the fuck am i doing in pakistan?

• You got: American in their 30s

http://i.imgur.com/WU298mh.gifv

Well... I was wondering if this was a set up after I picked Liz Lemon as the character I most identify with haha.

• You got: American in their teens

http://i.imgur.com/MTFRyrA.gifv

• You got: Brit in their 20s

Gotta love Vod too :) she's a legend.

• You got: Brit in their 20s

• You got: American in their teens

At least they've gotten the place right.

• You got: Brit in their 20s

Well that was surprising accurate.

• I'm an American in my 30s, apparently. They got the country right, but I've got a few years to go before I'm in my 30s!

"We reckon you’re American and that you’re now into your 30s, which means you’re a little more mature and your life is a little more settled, even if it doesn’t always feel like it. You grew up with proper toys and remember when the internet first became a thing. Sorry, have we made you feel old?"

• You got: S. American in their 20s

We think you’re a young South American, who is probably old enough to have left home and is now in work. You’re funny and passionate, and are probably into football too – it’s hard not to be when it tends to take over your whole continent so often
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-21926-1442316660-2.gif

Partially accurate. It's true I'm in my twenties but I'm not American.

• You got: American in their 20s

They're so wrong lol. But I bet the Netherlands wasn't even an option. Just like Latvia.

• You got: Brit in their teens

We think you’re still young, figuring out and enjoying life, and that you’re doing it in Britain. You grew up with CBBC but have now probably moved on to drinking cider in parks. Either way, it’s a pretty good life.

Meh, I don't appreciate them calling me a Teenager! But I can't complain about the country... Didn't expect them to get it right anyway. Still interesting that they thought I was britisch lol

• You got: American in their 20s

Damn it actually got it right. :D

• You got: Brit in their teens
    http://i.imgur.com/ZdSikPt.jpg

They got it all wrong, LOL! And I've never called anyone a umm w_nker...😳

• Same as you haha :p

You got: American in their teens

• You got: Brit in their 20s

• You got: S. American in their 20s

We think you’re a young South American, who is probably old enough to have left home and is now in work. You’re funny and passionate, and are probably into football too – it’s hard not to be when it tends to take over your whole continent so often.

• You got: American in their teens

We reckon you’re a teenager currently growing up in the greatest country in the world – the United States of America! You’ve had technology around you your whole life, and it’s helped shape you into the young American you are. s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-15605-1442317296-2.gif

• Haha I got Brit in his 30's. Hahaha
    Funny. xD

Neither true.

• You got: Brit in their teens

not exactly haha xD but I do enjoy life haha

• Brit in their 20s

I don't mind being younger :), but this was a bad quiz - i didn't know anyone in question 3.

• You got: American in their 20s

• You got: American in their teens

• You got: Brit in their 20s

Wrong side of the ocean & a decade off.

• American in their teens. :(

• Australian in their 20's. Spies! Spies! 😀

• Haha i got the same thing and neither of it was correct