(Quiz) Which city should you live in based on your taste in men?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/hafsarazzaq/what-city-should-you-live-in-based-on-your-taste-i-1rbs9#.eugg7dB4gY

You got: Los Angeles
You like a man that has a sense of humor and a casual style. Los Angeles might be the perfect city for you to settle down in. From the fancy areas like Beverly Hills to the amazing sights and opportunities in downtown, nothing seems more perfect than L. A.
I'm totally down!

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: New York City
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...4ca111d380dca6351c-0.jpg

You like an intelligent man that definitely has a sense of style. With its many talented residents, NYC might be the perfect place for you to settle down in. From inexpensive pizza to the endless amount of fancy places, you might find your life partner here!

That's true. I like intelligent guys, who have good sense of style. Oh and I love PIZZA!!! haha

• Like @PiuBelloAmante 😛 Hahahaa

• LOL!!! Yayyyyyy! You're the best mommy EVER! <3

• Oh I know! 😌 You're very lucky to have such amazing parents.

What Guys Said 17

• *puts aside the fact I'm a dude talking about theoretically hooking up with other dudes*
    Ok, now that that internal cringing is over, I can take the quiz...

You got: Los Angeles
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...52705ffff2a56f75ed-0.jpg
    -----
    Oooh LA. It was quite an interesting place when I visited there before. Who knows if life will take me there again or not :D

• You've been there? Lucky you!!

• Saw any celebs? XD

• Haha nope, I unfortunately did not :(

• This question always appears on my "recommended questions" lol so here's me finally answering

You got: Los Angeles

We like the same men.
    Hell no gurl you ain't gonna steal my man

• You got: Chicago
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...1925b4314767f13fd6-6.jpg

Everyone is at L. A smoking weed and being vegan.
    Here I am at Chicago , shooting heroin and getting fat on pizza.

• You got: New York City

Not really pushed - I have no hankering to live in US

• Is there one of these for taste of women. :)

• Lol LA guys are dickish... fyi... whoever wrote that was an idiot, SF has caring and funny dudes, same goes for girls

• You got: Los Angeles

yeha, let the men come...

• no bi or gay but hey, who cares :)

You got: Los Angeles

L. A. seems to be popular :p

• You got: New York City

I hope the same thing applies for women lol 😛

• You got: Los Angeles

You like a man that has a sense of humor and a casual style. Los Angeles might be the perfect city for you to settle down in. From the fancy areas like Beverly Hills to the amazing sights and opportunities in downtown, nothing seems more perfect than L. A. Thinkstock

Apparently, we both love the same men.

I don't know why I answered this question

• Any town with a well reputed university. Female university teachers can be highly interesting.

• NYC
    You like an intelligent man that definitely has a sense of style. With its many talented residents, NYC might be the perfect place for you to settle down in. From inexpensive pizza to the endless amount of fancy places, you might find your life partner here

• LOL I got LA too...

• 😂 but i like girls

• I dont need a test to tell me eithee Medillin Colombia or Categena Colombia. Love latina women.

• I'm not into guys but I got Los Angeles 😎🌴
    I wonder what city I'd get for my taste in women? Oh well, if there's a quiz for that I'm sure you'll post it.😁

• You got: Los Angeles

What Girls Said 22

• You got: Los Angeles
    hey berty.. ;) @BertMacklinFBI

• www.buzzfeed.com/.../what-city-should-you-live-in-based-on-your-taste-i-1rbs9

I got Dallas... except I didn't like any of the options lol

Except the coffee shop. That was cool.

• You got: Los Angeles

Not happening bro. :D I rather live some where in Europe. lol

• You got: Dallas

You like a man with a rustic physique, someone who seems intimidating at first but who softens up as you get to know him. With its endless activities and amazing food, Dallas might just be the best city for you to settle in!

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...b35e13f0159740bbf-10.jpg

oh man...:O

• You like a man that has a sense of humor and a casual style. Los Angeles might be the perfect city for you to settle down in. From the fancy areas like Beverly Hills to the amazing sights and opportunities in downtown, nothing seems more perfect than L. A.

• You got: Los Angeles

• You got: Chicago

You like a man that has a sporty style and a very outgoing personality. With its famous deep dish pizza and its many sports teams, Chicago is definitely the city for you.

• Youu got: Dallas

Oh yea that sums it up quite well... Lol

1 question though: what sane woman would hook up with kanye West? Ever!

• I got L. A. too! :)

Since I already live here, I should have an easy time finding a guy, if I ever wanted to date again... right? :P But a casual guy with a sense of humor sounds good!

• I got New York!

• You got: New York City

• You got: Chicago

• You got: Dallas

• You got: Dallas

• You got: Los Angeles

SIS <3

• I got the same as you.
    But to be honest, I don't want to live in LA! I'm happy where I am

• You got: Dallas

• You got: Dallas

• I got Dallas 😊

• LA for the win over here too!!!

• I got L. A. too 😍👌🏼

• This assumes you want to live in the states...
    No thanks