What if your life was based on a movie?

if your life could be based on any movie, what movie (or movie series) would it be?
i would have to say the Fast and Furious movies would be my dream life

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd go for Into the Wild

• never seen it, it looks like it would be fun though

• Oh nooo I bet there are nice places where you are too! Where did u live?

• i'm not too keen on everyone knowing. i'm not insecure, i'm just smart. i'll pm you

Most Helpful Guy

• it would be pretty depressing feel like I'm in the matrix sometimes with no control but if I had a choice I think the movie I would like it to be is Back to the Future

• that would be so fun. i would go to the future and grab a hover board and bring it back to the past and play around with it, maybe surprise people

• i'd find out what the winning lottery numbers are for the week and then I can play them before that drawing

What Girls Said 2

• A girly one.

Confession of a shopaholic.😊

• A dramedy like degrassi or Awkward.

What Guys Said 5

• Id choose Lord of the Rings.

• hmm, good choice. which character would you prefer to be?

• none of the main characters because their actions are scripted lol i would be free to wander and explore. Possibly marry an elf female, You know the average nerdy guy fantasies.

• lol, i hear ya, just hopefully sauron is defeated when you are wandering

• Wrong turn or hills have eyes, I love the adrenaline rush

• they would definitely give you an adrenaline rush. the chance of getting killed would be too high for me

• Avatar would be awesome

• 2001 space odyssey.

• that looks like it would be an interesting life. i've never seen the movie but it looks good

• See also the other movies from the same director ;)

• he seems to have directed a fair few good movies

• The movie man of steel will be life. Extraordinary person who don't belong to this world is yet living to protect it