How to get rid of annoying girl? help?

This girl is literally like a glue to me in school, she's annoying as hell, very childish and her voice makes me wanna punch her. She's THAT girl in class that no one wants to hang out with lol. How to get rid of her, please? She's starting to ruin my days. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Just politely end all conversations as soon as possible. Always make it look like you have somewhere to go or something to do. Be nice, but don't engage her at all. That's what people have done to ostracize me and it's quite effective.

• Ok thanks, I'll try doing that. I'm sorry about that

What Guys Said 4

• Ask her to go to Candy Mountain with you!

• How the hell did you get stuck with her?

• I was being nice because I'm nice in general, and she took the advantage of it I guess. But she's literally annoying, I'm not kidding.

• You just learned a life lesson. I hope it ends well.

• Yes, a lesson.. definitely.

• reverse psychology. do opposite things to make her think why are you doing this.

• You know what they say, "Birds of a feather flock together." Maybe this is a sign asker.

• Hahaha never, I'm DEF not like her... lol it's like day and night. She just doesn't have anyone to hang with because the other girls gave her the could shoulder and I'm too nice.

• cold* damnit

What Girls Said 0