Do you think anyone that dreams about GAG is lifeless?

They spend too much of their time on here thus they even dream of GAG when they sleep.

0|0
9|19

Most Helpful Guy

• they don't even dream about GaG because instead of sleeping they're still on GaG 😂

6|5
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow thanks for saying I'm lifeless ^^

Yeah, I do dream about GAG. But its not like I could have a choice on what I wanna dream righttt -.-

2|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 18

• Erm... I may have had a dream about GAG before... But it was friggin weird as hell. It started off clicking through mundane GAG questions and then it ended with fighting off alien bugs on another planet with my fellow GAGers in mechanized machines. I have unofficially "met" some of you hahaha

Do I have a life though? Debatable. I do stuff other than GAG, but I don't exactly have a plethora of things to do irl 😅

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't think so. You dream with what you've done in your day or with something you have seen of felt very often. If a person spends a lot of time here, this person can dream with GaG at some point.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it happens but some people can find some good friends on here too
    i can't really judge people but will say i been taking a break from it and i don't
    come on here to the afternoon.

0|0
    0|0
  • GAG is their lives, That's the only life they have.😂

0|0
    1|0
  • I have never dreamed about GAG but recently, I've been committing to 100 opinions a day at least in an attempt to sprint to GURU status.

0|0
    0|0
    • Don't get me wrong. I am still writing quality opinions like I always have.

• We can't help what we dream you could get on here a few times and dream about this site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I am a nolifer pretty much but I happen to not dream about GAG.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say lifeless. It just made a huge impact on them significantly that stayed in their consciousness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, they are lifeless lamp noodles!

0|0
    0|0
  • I dream about the LUV of ma life @cinderelli 💏 we were maken LUV from sunrise til nightfalls 👫

1|0
    0|0
  • not really , serval times I 've dreamed about owning gag website and siting with mark zuckerberg for a coffee and declining his proposal to buy the site

0|0
    0|0
  • well it would be hard to believe that someone dreamed of GaG, but I've had a dream about facebook so yes it is possible and totally fine

0|0
    0|0
  • No that simply means that they were thinking of something related to gag before going to sleep. Never happened to me tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • it probably means they spend way too much time on here

0|0
    0|0
  • How do you even dream bout GaG? If you do, yea you spend too much time on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends dreams don't really make much sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am lifeless, I should be learning for school now. I actually do, English practise

0|0
    0|0
  • I dream about you at night anon. Cool with that?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I dream about GAG and yeah, I am a nolifer.

1|1
    0|0
  • Lol... when I first read this, the first thing that crossed my mind is that those people must be pathetic. But that sounds rude soo... im just gon say that um.. yea. They might be lifeless :/ sorry..

0|1
    0|0
  • No i dont think so.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dreamed about Gag a couple times... But i kinda have a life , lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Do you know someone that dreamt of this though?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah, just scroll the answers and you can find them.

• Even if they would dream about it, what makes them 'lifeless'?

• LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    That is so loser ;,)

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Dreams are just your subconscious working stuff out. So possibly anything you've seen can be in dreams, if they go on this site, then it's in their memory/subconscious.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never dreamed about gag

0|0
    0|0