Who you really hate?

who you really hate I hate my LDR that she waisted my time who do you hate

Most Helpful Girl

• Hate is a strong word. I dislike people who jump to conclusions, act childish when they don't get their way, are obnoxious, rude, mean, etc.

• that really right my friend

Most Helpful Guy

• I hate my adopted brother i haven't talked to him in almost 3 years he uses my mom,
    he pushed my dad out of my life and he's a cry baby.

He uses my mom for stuf he wants. he'll act all nice but when she tells him no he threatens to leave, gets smart with her, and even curses her out,

He drove my dad away because my dad didn't claim him, my dad saw what he was doing and didn't like him either so he vanished.

he's a cry baby because everytime my mom wants some time with me alone which is rare or she buys me something (even for my birthday) he cries and wants it too and if he doesn't get it he tears up the house and raises hell.. i truly hate him..

• okay so you are under age and what your brother age

• He's not my brother i regret saying that and he's 14

What Girls Said 2

• I hate the person who rides a bicycle in front of the bus when you're super late

• I hate people who act childish when angry

What Guys Said 3

• I am not a hater... more of dislike! I dislike people who leave behind their trash out in the forest! Keep it clean for the rest of us dammit!

• I hate everyone

• I hate Donald Trump and all the misogynist, racist fucks who support and endorse him!