Can you fix my grammar?

"Like you, my parents don't like me yet to enter in a relationship especially that I am still studying and running for Honors. If you are serious to me then you have to wait after I graduate from college, and that would be six months. If by that time, you are consistent of your own feelings and a man of your words then maybe there is a chance for you to be my real boyfriend. But if not, then maybe I am not really a God's gift for you.."

Most Helpful Guy

• Too much work but i'll give it a shot
    "I like you, but my parents don't want me to enter in a relationship yet especially since I am still studying and doing Honors. If you are serious with me then you'll have to wait till I graduate from college, and that would be in six months. If by that time you are consistent with your feelings (towards me) and a man of your words then maybe there is a chance for you to be my boyfriend, but if not then maybe I'm not really a God's gift to you"

Most Helpful Girl

• Here goes nothing.

"Like you, my parents do not want me to enter into a relationship, especially since I am still studying and take Honors classes. If you are serious about me, then you will have to wait until I graduate from college in six months. By that time, if you still have the same feelings towards me and are a man of your words, then there is a chance we can be together. If not, then maybe I am not really God's gift to you."

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!