Have you heard about the strange 'trumpet' sounds coming from the sky? Is the world gonna end soon? Are you all gonna repent and stop having sex?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's from the bible and if you ate Christian you know that only God knows when the world is going to end

• This sign is written in the bible

• *are

Most Helpful Guy

• The book of revelations was written by John of Patmos, on an island in exile from the Roman empire, after they killed his friend, and threatened to kill him if he came back. It's basically the biblical equivalent of an angry yelp review, complete with promises of holy fire and condemnation, but of course knowing that if he ever was straight about it he would get ganked, he hid his vague threats in colorful metaphoric imagery, as well as Hebrew numerics. In fact the number of the beast translates to "nero" in both Greek and Latin, and the translation changes from 666 to 616 in the Greek and Latin translations because the the word nero gains a letter, which proves the Christians at the time who translated it knew that it was a cheap shot at nero and wanted to preserve the message. The Hellenists at the time would have these big philosophical conventions basically, an open forum where everyone had a chance to speak, and share their philosophies or ideas, and the Christians would come and basically fuck shit up come on stage and shout about how everyone else were sinners and they would all go to hell and they were stupid and their ideas sucked, the whole Christian persecution thing is just went with what went down in the history books, but the fact of the matter matter is that Christians persecuted right back, and the book of revelations is exactly in line with that same disruptive anti-Roman mentality. It is not a prophetic book, it was not written by Jesus or God, it was written by a pissed off disciple decades after he had become no longer relevant, accepted or welcomed

What Girls Said 1

• People should stop doing drugs

What Guys Said 7

• Ohhh hell, I thought I heard that. Ima run downtown, grab some cocaine and weed, run back home and grab my girlfriend and have some out of wedlock sex while I watch the 70" big screen TV im gonna steal from my neighbors house. His wife is pretty damn hot so maybe I can get her to join in on a threesome. Then when all that is over i'm gonna eat a giant chocolate cake all by myself and sit on my ass on the sofa.

• It's @trumpetplayerforlife practising again. She's got it perfect!!

• I haven't heard anything and this is fake as hell

• Do research

• Please just google it for god sake

• If not I wouldn't worry about it

• If the world is gonna end then why must the reproduction cease? For the securement of total human anhilation?

• I mean premarital sex

• Don't u find it weird u just find that on YouTube not in real life?

• It's on TV news and this phenomenon has been in many countries.

• It happened in many countries. do your research.

• Did u even hear me I won't trust some stupid shit made on YouTube coz youtube said so I have to hear with my freaking ears so I can trust it

• I get the repenting but stopping sex?

• I mean premarital sex bro or masturbation

• HAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHA
    Hail satan, muthafuckas!!!