Do you think GOD care about you?

• Yes, He always care about me and showing his love to me.πŸ˜„
  • Nope, He never care about me, I don't think he would.πŸ˜’
  • Maybe sometimesπŸ˜…
  • That will never gonna happen.πŸ˜–πŸ˜ž
  • I don't know, I'm not sure.😡😰
  • He may care about me when I'm dead.πŸ’€πŸ˜€
@wolfninja4 someone calling you, Come here!

Most Helpful Girl

• At the end of the day, life is what you make it. There will always be times when things get so bad it feels like they will never get better. I promise you, be strong and focus on what YOU want to achieve in life. The person YOU want to be. Don't let others get to you. Focus on yourself and YOU will the be one with the upper hand one day. And that day WILL come. You will find happiness. No matter how bad things get, the sun does always have to come out eventually. When it does, you will be able to appreciate it so much better. And then you can help those who are going through what you used to go through. I speak from experience. Never stop believing. There is a greater power out there working in your favour. Helping you find guidance. If there wasn't, you wouldn't be reading this right now. Now, it's up to you to take what you learn, and apply it to your life.

• OMG, This is the best answer ever, Are you the angel god sent for me? I like your opinion so much , Thank you girly !

• I'm glad it was helpful. I am honestly just a girl like anyone else, but we each have a purpose. Mine is being a messenger. I've experienced a lot in my days but have gained much wisdom in return. Have a great day! :)

Most Helpful Guy

• God does care about me. He put me on this earth for a reason he loves me and everyone on this planet

What Girls Said 32

• God always cares but we only tend to see things like shit, if you think of anything bad happened to you in life and you think, Oh! If God ever cared he wouldn't let me fall into this shit, but it's the way you want to look at it
    If you really take a look closer to things happening, everything bad happened is preparation to another thing you maybe wouldn't have known how to handle in the first place if you didn't had this hard time before
    just like a guy driving to work and suddenly he finds this big hole on the way or maybe some road repairs and he starts think about this deep shit he's in, but wouldn't consider if this obstacle didn't exist on his way, maybe a huge truck would've crashed into him on the way..
    you never know the reason till you see the big picture, but people tend to see it the narrower one and just take the easy way and say things like Allah don't exist or Allah doesn't care..
    Everyone's responsible for the way the choose to take

• No, cause he doesn't exist.

• He does care about me <3

• Awwww that's nice, But which god? The Christian God?

• The God, there is only one god, and he's everybody's god, he just has different names, well perhaps in mine we call him Allah :))

• Yup eventually there IS only one God !

• God loves all his Children. He's done wonderful things for me and I'm so thankful He's in my life.

• *presses A*
    *inhales*

*exhales in relief* thank God. happy to see this poll.

• I don't believe in a god but if there was a god, he wouldn't care about me since I'm an atheist. The Christian god accepts everyone who asks for it. I don't ask for him.

• He already care about you, Before you are born. And he made you very attractive and pretty. Maybe one day you will ask for him.😛

• I think my genes made me pretty. Not god.

• Lol, Trust me, God Created everything, including your genes

• I voted A.

• He loves all of us even those who choose not to believe in him.

• I do pray and I am thankful that i'm here and thankful for life. But I don't expect God to cater to me or care about me and what I want for my life.

I have pretty odd views, I believe in God but I don't believe he has "plans" for anyone or has an impact on what goes on here. I also don't really believe in hell or that every single thing in the world is a sin and I don't read/live my life by the bible.

• So you are an agnostic?

• Oh sorry, I used to think agnostics differ from atheists in the sense that they believe in a greater Being but don't adhere to a particular religion!

• @candyaurora It's ok :) I actually don't know for sure what Agnostic's believe for sure, I only know what i've heard a few say. I think non-denominational also believe in God in various forms but not a specific religion, if i'm not mistaken.

• I think so.. yeah. he loves us all so he sure would care..

• "God" is just a reason for the underdeveloped humans from past to explain why is raining or isn't raining.

• I don't think, I know. And former thankful and grateful for that.

• Uhm, I doubt he does.

• yes he cares

• I dont believe in God.

• God does care about me, and I'm grateful for that.

• Oh yes I totally do think. I have in the past prayed and has always gotten great response from the Almighty! Also I believe that He cares and provides for everyone including the Athiests!
    P. S: I hope the athiests dont downvote me😃

• I can't really see why he/she wouldn't. You see what I did there with the 'he/she' thing? I made God gender neutral 😉

• I am sure he is a male or no gender in the divinity

• In India... for the Hindu religion there are both God and goddess... so he/she used by her is ok actually @Asker

• Since im not a millionaire already he obviously doesn't care about me

• Of course he does! Shout out to God :) <3

• I received confirmation he does.

• Everydaaaaaay ❤👌

• He does care about me and YOU! 😊

• I vote A.

And just thought I'd share this for those who say there is no god.

http://i.imgur.com/CmgNXmc.jpg

• Yeah I do, the great one works in mysterious ways :)

• Fictional entities don't care about anything, because they're not real.

• he doesn't exist and this religen thing has started more wars in this world than anything else

• Yeah religion caused the world wars 1 and 2 !

• i dont care it causes wars ie like these ISIS that is all religien motavated and so are the rest and i dont want to get into an argument with you about something that DOES NOT EXIST END of it.

• ISIS is politics not religious, 100% MADE IN THE USA kind of thing, I can't imagine how stupid I believe you are right now!

• What if I say I don't believe in god?

• I'm an atheist so I have to say no because I don't think God exists and if he doesn't exist it'll be hard for Him to care about anything

• If I believed in him, I think he would care

• More from Girls
    2

What Guys Said 23

• Which one?
    Pick your choice :
    wp.patheos.com.s3.amazonaws.com/.../...eve-in1.jpg
    (click twice on the vertical lines).
    The list is almost certainly incomplete because it relates only to gods whose believers could write. A minority thus.)
    But pay attention to pick 'the right one' in that list: they're ALL jealous. If you err you'll suffer or eternity in EACH hell of EACH of them. That makes for many sufferings.

• Well.. "god" inhabits all of us yeah? and I certainly care about me
    as well as all of you people, my dear children. ^.^

• me and @candyaurora think the same.. !

• don't know, don't care.

• Yes, God cares about me and you. If He didn't, life would be a whole lot crappier than it is now.

• Of course, he cares/loves everyone.

• I think God can't care about me because he doesn't exist.

• I try to believe in God but i am confused about religion cause when i go into prayer i always say "Dear Heavenly Father Lord Jesus In Heaven"... so who knows but i don't consider myself a atheist but i don't judge others based on their religion.

• Yes he does, He created us all with plans in mind

• It'd be difficult for him to care since he doesn't exist.

• My answer is, i dont know... i wish i did.

• God always watches me and watches all of us

• I like to think that he does care for all of us, but I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't.

• no, even if he did exist he would have bigger problems than worrying about everyone one individual lives

• I think God hates me...

• I don't think there's any God

• Where is the "There's no God" option?

• God doesn't give a shit about anything or anyone.

• I'm not convinced that a god or gods exist, so I don't think about this, I simply have no reason to.

• An imaginary, nonexistent creature can't care about me.

• If I were to believe in a God I'd believe in Odin, and I wouldn't care if he loved me because it's fucking Odin.

• You've to take care of yourself. Don't rely on something that doesn't exist.

• If God is real he's an asshole!