So is god real?

My whole family is Catholic which mean I was raised being one and going to church every Sunday if possible , I never liked going to church since I didn't get what they talked about and I always had many questions about god like if God created us who created him? You know what I'm saying?
I stop going to church a long time ago and like other Catholic know we believe in god and other saints. Even tho I stoped going to church I'm so use to thanking good for another day and ask him to take care of my family and me but what's your opinion about God?

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you referring to the Judeo-Christian god? He's no more real than any other fictitious gods from the thousands of religions in the world. Just live your life the way you want to and certainly don't get your sense of morality from the bible. Because if you did you'd be a pretty shitty person :)

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• There are people who say there is God and then there are people who say there is no God, but nothing can be proven can it? The whole concept of God is rather intriguing. Who is God and what is God? Our created? Is God perhaps an alien race that seeded our planet with life? Or is perhaps God the thing that is responsible for the creation of the entire universe? So many questions that can't be answered :P

• Ahh man I wish I had all my question answered like the ones you just said for example ahah sounds crazy but who knows 😆

• you might have to wait a couple of millennia for answers :D

• no one can answer this lol

im referring to question title only.

• I am atheist and don't believe in God but if people of faith do, I respect that.

• Yes I believe he is real.

• This question has been asked for about 2000 years No one has aver answered it before, why would they now? Personally, I don't want to worship a God.

• He's real on the inside

• I don't th8nking he does

• There could be but probably not, in my opinion

• I believe that god created evolution

What Girls Said 0