How many people are worried about China and Russia running rampant?

China is building islands in water that isn't theirs.

Russia is invaiding what ever the world will give them (which seems to be everything)

And Obama is a useless President.

Besides that all is hunky dory :/

Most Helpful Girl

• No I have more important things to worry about.

Most Helpful Guy

• China? Yes. Russia? No. Russia is not our enemy even though the media (Fox News especially, but they are all guilty) would like to portray it that way. Their economy is reliant on oil. Oil has dropped so drastically that their economy is struggling to maintain a balance. Also, their interests in their own region are not supposed to be played against the US. I mean if you look at the situation in Ukraine objectively, without US bias, then you can understand Russia's decision to send troops in. There was a coup that overthrew a legitimate government and put in power a "government". Half of the people don't support that government anyway. As far as I'm concerning Russia has the right to interfere in those affairs as much as they wish.

China on the other hand is. They are specifically gearing up to overthrow our dominance in the Pacific region and beyond. They lay claim to property they do not own and have shown themselves willing to fight for those claims, as if only to goad the US into action and make them seem innocent. Half of Asia opposes them yet can't do anything about it. They are clearly trying to make a case as #2 military and economic power behind the US and then to challenge us directly.

What Girls Said 1

• Nah I'm not really bothered or worried about any of that.

What Guys Said 5

• I would like you to look at this map.
    jdrachel.com/.../U.S.-Bases-Near-Russia.jpg
    And this map.
    crisisboom.files.wordpress.com/.../...ic-ocean.png

FUCK CHINA AND RUSSIA!
    Putting their country so close to our military bases.

• Of course the muscle flexing is cause for concern. But what do you suggest the "useless" President does? Questions like this are pointless with out solutions that stimulate real debate. it is so easy being a armchair quarterback.

• Bruh, even if this is true, you gotta look at the statistics! The U. S. still has the highest rated military by far! Still 1,000 more warheads than Russia, more submarines than anybody, more land vehicles, and no other country besides us has 1,000,000 troops enlisted or on the field.

• I'm more worried about the chinese than the russians because they eat animals alive and have no soul.

• Everyone thinks Russia and China are the world's biggest threats. Meanwhile nobody notices the slow and silent rise of Turkey.