How do I do this without being weird?

I've already approached my crush and I don't have any classes with him so I'm trying to figure out a way where I can approach him again. I see him in the morning when he gets off his bus and goes to the band room, I also see him at lunch when he leaves the line and my dance class is in the same hallway as band but I have to change in the locker room first so I never see him then. Last time I just waited in the cafeteria while talking to my friend and I approached him as he was entering the building. Today I didn't see him and my friend doesn't go to the cafeteria anymore so I'm just akwardly standing there and I didn't want to look weird so I faked like I was doing something which I think caused me to miss him walk in. What do I do? :(

Most Helpful Guy

• There are many ways you can go about this, but since you worded this like you're a shy type of girl, your best bet would be to pass him a note while walking down the hall or whenever you see him, that is, if you're THAT shy. The second best way could be just asking him to hang out with you; this is just a casual way to ask him to spend some time with you, without making it seem too much like a romantic way, and eventually tell him you like him later when you're comfortable.

Most Helpful Girl

• I remember these days, lol. Have you looked for him on social media? It may be an easier way to contact him. If you wait too long at school then you risk being late for class. I found it easier to approach my high school crush in the morning. Since you know where he is, that's what I would do.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• Shhh... embrace the weirdness...