Do hot women only want hot men?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Just because a woman is hot doesn't mean she lacks the desires and needs of any other, less attractive human being. So no, hot women don't only want hot men.

• Seeing as it's subjective, I would think it depends on the person.

• usually that's true.

• No. Wè just want to be loved and love. But you never understand.

• not necessarily
    i've seen some hot women with some very ugly men

• Well, do hot men only want hot women?

• It really depends on their personality.

• Thats a myth, the same applies for men

• not always.

• "Hot" is subjective. Some people might be superficial and ONLY want beauty/handsome, while others have other qualities and such on their lists of Do's.

Although, I do tend to see attractive people with other attractive people. They are attractive to me, but may not be to others...

• Typically speaking, yes.

• A lot of people consider me "hot, though I don't see it. And my boyfriend is far from hot. So no, hot women don't always go after hot men.

• No, I know a very pretty girl Who is now sort of modeling, she has dated some not so good looking men, even chubby ones.

What Guys Said 12

• Usually a person attracts another person that is on the same level of hotness. So yes women generally want men that are just as hot as they are, men are the same. It is just part of nature really. Sometimes this is not the case but most of the time it is.

• If your hot, then of course women will go after you.

But any man with power and money, can have any women. A man that is powerful and has influence, is very attractive to her. They might say no now, but put a powerful and influential man in front of her, and she will licking her lips.

• but saying that looks only get you so far with women. When it comes down to the crunch, she going to want to know, what you have to offer her? You have nothing to offer, except your hot looks, consider your ass dump very soon.

• Actually, the reverse is more true. Women are typically more forgiving when it comes to looks, but look at everything else too.

• Hot women will mainly hook up with hot men but they might marry average looking guys if they are intelligent, reliably and financially stable.

• I have seen couples of different physical appearance happy together.

• 8-10s date 8-10s, 5-7s date 5-7s, and so on

• Not necessarily. If the man is rich then many hot women want him.

• hot women want dildo

• yes, they do.

• All women want hot men and vice versa

• Hot women want men who they think are attractive.

• ... and money.