What's your opinion on male teachers who avoids attractive students?

Most Helpful Girl

• How do you mean? Like won't answer questions or something? High school or college?

• lets say they are very young and not in high school yet and yet their very, very attractive for their age and wear clothes that are extreme.

There are times You can't look at her, or even talk to her without sounding dumb, and you don't want her to be near you because she is too attractive for her age.

• So you think a middle schooler is hot?
      I would say to stay the fuck alway from them, stay away from schools, stay away from playgrounds, avoid getting a girlfriend and having a family, just turn yourself in now for being a pedophile and save the children future trauma and the cops future work

• your funny.

Most Helpful Guy

• I had a professor who screwed like every girl in my writing class! Lol that fucking guy was a hero 😂😂😂😂

He only actually slept with 3... That I know of...
    They all got A's

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

• If they are not yet in high school - It is highly suspect - If he is noticing maybe he should think about changing job.

• I think they are just doing their best to not be seen as a pedophile.

• Smart
    (Filler)