Guys, would you prefer a dancer or cheerleader? Why?

• Dancer
    66% (19)
  • Cheerleader
    34% (10)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

16

Most Helpful Guy

• A dancer. There is so much more expression, effort, and soul that goes into developing a routine for that than syncing up a usually cookie cutter technique.

What Guys Said 15

• I love contemporary dance - I think it is so expressive.

• i have danced both ballroom and latin since i was 3 and now teach it- so a dancer

• It is tough since both add elements that are sexy to a guy, but I went with cheerleader just because they can usually also do the splits (which I like) and are also flexible, but really hardcore dancers can end up with really rough feet, so that is the tiebreaker I suppose

• When I was in high school, Dance squad was hotter than cheerleaders. But I would have been happy with either of course lol. Oh high school.

• I think either one is great for a girl to do. makes no difference to me.

• Neither. ))

• Prefer a dancer or cheerleader for what?

• A dancer. More impressive, more graceful, more effort, better body, better exercise.

• Dancer for sure

• My girlfriend does pole dancing... It's a real thing now for exercise... It's sexy af

• higher rate to see up their skirts.

• It suggests she has an artistic side which can keep the attraction going long term.

• Cheerleaders are hotter ;)

• Can you explain the difference

• Cheerleader have better uniforms lol