Do white guys like black girls?

I've seen black guys with white girls but I haven't seen the opposite. I don't really care about race at all, but if I like someone white I kinda get self concious, because what if he doesn't like me back and thinks it's weird that I like them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You will find a lot of white guys do, But, Most dont act upon the feeling as there is very much a... ''Black girls only like black guys'' vibe in the west. So they feel as though they would rather not even waste their time.

Most Helpful Girl

• 1) Some do, some don't.

2) Calling yourself an "oreo" isn't a compliment. There is no such thing as "acting white/black". It just furthers stereotypes.

• That annoys me to no end. "You're acting [insert race here]."

How the fuck is an entire race of people supposed to act?

• But thanks you made my day

• You're welcome!

What Guys Said 20

• You're right, the only black/white couples you really see are black guy with a white girl. I think this is because the two groups are attracted to each other, while black girls and white guys really aren't into each other. The other thing I see is that most black women want to be in charge in their relationships, and most white guys won't really go for this arrangement.

• Only if there's two so all three of them can play a big game of Oreo cookie 😋

• yeah, some do, but i think for most they are not their idea girlfriend or anything like that, you would really need to make an impression on them

but some black girls are so hot, they are irresistible to everyone

• One of my good friends is married to a black girl. They've been married 15 years and they have three kids, so obviously there is at least one.

• Depends on the guy, the White guys I know (myself included) aren't into Black girls but I'm sure there are guys out there that are.

• It depends. If she acts like a self respecting individual and our personalities match up, yeah... If she makes a point of acting ghetto as hell and is from fucking Canton Ohio when I'm pasty fucking white born and raised in DC with kids who are now in gangs in the area... Yeah, not going to fly. Act dignified around me, I will be a gentleman to you.

• Did you take a time travel trip back to the 1950s?

• I've seen some beautiful black girls both inside and out. I dated a really hot black girl and my friend dated a really romantic black girl soo yea, I've been around. Black girls, however, don't particularly seem to like me too much. By that I mean that there are only 3 black girls I know that don't think I'm a white pussy or whatever you like to call us.

• I like them, yeah. In a hypothetical situation where I was looking to date, I would date a woman of any color if I liked her.

• A lot of white guys like black girls I am sure.

• A lot of white guys like black girls - I find them very attractive

• Yes, I like black girls.

• Yes. There are ones I find attractive

• Not all, but there are a good number (including myself) that do. :)

• No. White guys do not like black girls.
    Which is why there are no duel heritage ( mixed race ) people on this earth.

• Where I live, black girls don't like white guys at all, so it's not even an issue. Most black people here make fun of white people either out of some sense of anger at us or just because they don't like us. The result is that the races don't mix, either socially or otherwise.

• That's very sad. But I don't know how accurate your description is truly.

• @RationalLioness Pretty accurate in my community. I don't live in California or some other such hippy dippy locale.

• Yes, but black women hate white men and feel obligated to date other black folk, so I don't even try.

• No only African mexicans.

• I'm into them :)

What Girls Said 6

• I'm Black and I had a boyfriend before that was white

• I don't think they like them for marriage. But they like to experience. I think Asian guys are into black women. This is my recent found.

• some do
    some don't
    i have close friends who do

• I'm sure more do than you think. Heck the guy you like might wonder if you are into white guys. lol

• Anotherrrrr one of these questions. Yes, some do, and some do not.

• I'm sure some white guys like black girls. I'm mixed with black but I don't chase white guys. I'm not saying that you do its just that I'm open to dating any race. I have no racial preferences as long as I find him attractive. But to be honest I would love to date a Latino guy