What video game character explains you?

For me, it has to be Miles "Tails" Prower. I have many reason, but I'll list 4 at the most.

1). My best friend reminds of Sonic the Hedgehog, he's really fast and can run 23 laps around the track field without getting tired. He's lay back and is like a brother to me (even though I'm older than him).
2) I have the intelligence like Tails. I'm very good at building things and figuring out very hard questions. I excel in everything at my school.
3) I'm too much of a sidekick like him -_-.
4) My other best friend is like Knuckles the Echidna. And we have a trio of me (brains), my best friend (leader), and my other best friend (brawns).

What vg character best represent you? Explain how you're the same as the character.

Most Helpful Girl

• I was going to say Liara T'Soni (from Mass Effect series), because I love the games so much haha. Only slightly similar in that I'm young and was really into science and research growing up. I'm shy like her and sometimes feel like an outsider. I'm a pretty determined person, though.

http://i.imgur.com/EsKgSgS.jpg

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2