My girlfriend thinks she isn't good enough for me? What should I say?

She told me that she isn't good enough and what should I tell her? (Yes we're lesbians and I don't care that it's "girls ask guys" not "girls ask girls")

Most Helpful Guy

• Well that sucks!

Honestly, there's nothing you can do to convince her. She needs to grow to believe it on her own or it won't happen at all.

There's like, what, 7.3 billion people on the face of this earth? And out of all those people, she's the one you want. You can tell her that. It's up to her to value herself appropriately, though.

Most Helpful Girl

• You know her bad and good sides, what makes her tick and what makes her go on an emotional roller-coaster. You have to see where the insecurities stem from as in maybe from a certain incident or what someone said, and then work from there. When someone feels worthless or insecure about something as big as a relationship it cuts pretty deep. I'm sorry that I don't know what to tell you, but I can tell you that if you find out what has her so insecure about her being not enough for you, then you can work on the problem from there.

What Guys Said 3

• I would say the same to a hetro, gay and lesbian couple - Reassure her , tell her everyone is equal, noone is better or worse than anyone else. You fell in love with the person she is and that is all you care about.

• Tell her that if you're better than her, then you're superior and as such, you deem that she is good enough. Case closed!

• when it comes to someones self worth nothing from the outside can make them change their opinions. Hence why the word "self" is in it

What Girls Said 0