Name one of your weaknesses?

I can be a prideful, petty bish. You?

@Applefan1 Since you blocked me in order to get the last word...

You're being extra. Period. You are going into a full blown tantrum because you got TWO downvotes. -_- This is why various women on GAG are not receptive to you and find you to be utterly ridiculous and unstable. Thank you so much for becoming apart of my block list. Your whining was getting pathetically ridiculous and I don't care for your existence at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• I expect good to be returned by good... ALAS!! Expectations are my weakness.

What Guys Said 33

• Huh? But being prideful is a strength.
    "Pride is a weapon"
    -Adolf Hitler

And petty bish are cool.
    "Know what? Bitches get stuff done."
    -Tina Fey
    ______________________________________

Anyways, first of all. My greatest weakness is niceness. I mean why I'm writing my weaknesses on the internet as a public information to give an unfair advantage to my frenemies and jeopardising my career? That. Is. Crazy.

Second, procrastination. Truly speaking, I'm having a book on my lap to study right now and I'm wasting my time here answering questions?

Third, my ego. It is often misconstrued as superiority complex. Well, ego is reasonable but superiority complex isn't. As a result, people tend to ignore me sometimes because they think I'm ranting but to be honest, I never ranted. Just because my words have a point and they are pricking, it doesn't mean I was ranting or I'm a bigot.

Fourth, I don't fear death. It is a bad thing because it leads me to trouble sometimes. There was a time when a snake just bit my leg because I just didn't care.

Fifth, Multiple personality disorder? Some people claim that I'm suffering from MPD because it's superlatively hard to figure me out. I am something one day and a completely different person the next day. While others believe that I just have a versatile personality.

Sixth, shy nature and introversion. This is the root of all evil inside me. If I weren't a shy guy, I'd be an ecstatic winner!

Seventh, hmm.. I think I need to stop now. I'd write a whole book.

• I have multiple weaknesses, so I'll try my best to list them:

1) I have a serious procrastination problem.
    2) I have ADD, which is what makes my procrastination so bad.
    3) I have severe depression. Not to the point where I'm suicidal (fuck that shit), but to where I have little to no motivation to do anything, therefore contributing to my procrastination problem even more.
    4) I am insecure as fuck about how I look. My hair has only recently started to thicken again after having dramatically thinned out since I was 16. My left ear is lower than my right one, making my face look lop-sided every time I wear glasses. And I am very overweight. I am trying to lose that extra weight though by training in mixed martial arts (Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Muay Thai).
    5) I crush hard easily. And that has fucked me over big time, more than once.
    6) I have trust issues. I am afraid of getting close to a girl because I feel like she'll either lead me on, emotionally abuse me, or leave me for someone better eventually.
    7) I have abandonment issues.
    8) Weaknesses 5, 6, and 7 were caused by my ex.
    9) I always try to make others happy and laugh and joke around a lot in order to hide how alone, depressed, and angry I actually am.

I can't think of anything else at the moment.

• Oh, and I have social anxiety too.

• I have moved on from the girls themselves, but I still have trust and abandonment issues that I've been trying to overcome. I am paranoid now about getting to close to a girl because I always end up thinking "What if it happens again? What if she hurts you like all the others? Why would things be different this time?"

It's an annoying struggle, but I'm trying not to think that way anymore :/

• Try to find it in yourself to realize that some women have more quality than others. Not every female is going to neglect your heart and mind the way they did.

• Booty!! :D I'm just kidding lol
    My pride smh I hate being dependent or asking for help even though I know those who would help me would never throw it back in my face so sometimes I'll take a L rather than let someone assist me :S and to be honest it's cost me time and money

• LOL! Thanks for being so honest and vulnerable :)

• what kinda deep thought?

• The kind of deep thought when you think you're reaching new knowledge but then you snap back to reality cause you realize you just being petty lol I read vulnerable and my pride was like "What you say girl?" :)

• Too emotional and sensitive for my own good, although I'm certainly not a pushover by any standards.

• Sensitive, emotional folk make amazing artists!

• Thank you! I have hardened up a bit over the past couple of years, though. But I'm not an artist! :P

• I can be over confident bordering on arrogance - I usually have to work hard to reign it in.

• Caring to much of what women think of me! Over analysing every single thing women do and say.

• What the hek is wrong with so many women, seriously a down vote for that. It is the way women have treated me that has made me feel this way in the first place. Women are always down voting on this site really pathetic and immature when there is not good reason for it. Gosh do some people ever grow up!

• Someone doesn't have to know you and understand the ins and outs of you in order to downvote you on GAG lol are you serious dude?

• I am just saying what I have experienced. You can't tell me what I have experienced and seen on GAG only I can know that and that is what I have seen and now you are saying I am being too sensitive for saying what I have seen. There is no logic in that. It is a bit pathetic and immature to do it based on what I have just mentioned. There is nothing to disagree with here, it is how I feel and they can't tell me how I feel. I never said they have to understand me to down vote me but what I am saying is they have no idea behind the way I feel. You said I don't understand them, I agree I don't fully and the reason but then you say they don't have to understand me. You say I am being overly sensitive, maybe I am a little bit but not to the extent you thing and then you say how can I say they are. LMFAO... you are applying one rule to them and not the same to me. It looks like you don't want to see my side of it and I have no time for you if you don't want to see my side to. LMFAO are you serious... you are not even having a fair argument. LOL I just simply have no time for people like you.

• My body but I'm cool with it.

• easily distracted

• My weaknessesare :
    - I don't usually finish what i start
    - want to do multiple tasks a time
    - Too kind

• I'm too trusting and let my guard down too easily.

• Thanks for getting so vulnerable with me :)

• You're welcome. :) I can sense that you're still hurting.

• Bullying is emotional trauma and it's a healthy decision to speak with a trained professional on how to dismantle that trauma.

• My small calves... FML
    They are growing bt come on already!!!

• Whoo! You taking protein?

• Yeah I eat a ton of chicken every day...
      It's more to do with genetics tbh

I have a tendon attachment which makes me calves looks smaller!

• i get jealous way too easily

• hmmm why do you think that is?

• that's natural. As long as you don't go Mark Walhberg from Fear on their azz.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dekkIO61DsA

• i can't access youtube. but i guess that was bad. i actually get jealous even seeing the girl i like talk to other people when i am sitting beside her and they are sitting at another table

• My Arrogance and softness

• kindness is mine

• I'm lazy, really lazy :(

• Highly sensitive, selectively emotional, easy to distract, lazy and risky nature to find short-cuts.

• Oh, so many to choose from lol. My biggest one would be anger/irritability, I think.

• I can be pushy, and freak out easily

• Ugly face and somewhat emotional & kind , the second two are some of the worst things in me , do not want to change them either...

• I have difficulty with emotional empathy, relating to others, although I'm adept at reading people. I personally see it as a weakness because it's a basic human concept. Sorry to get all dark on you.

• A kick to the testicles

• women are my weakness. i keep falling in love with the wrong ones.

• Big booty girls

• Applefan1 got irritated because you were telling him how to feel... thats just a simple rule of psychology. It is obvious he is wounded, however you were just driving the knife in deeper.
    My weakness is panic attacks, romance and BBQ.

• I wasn't telling him how to feel and if he misinterpreted that then he could have openly, honestly told me like a grown man.

• There's this really great drink called 'Bliss' by a brand named 'Neuro'. They have this carbonated drink with chamomile. It gives you this delightful calm, relaxed sensation with a bit of energy. I believe the flavor is white raspberry.

... what in the world? That sounds emotionally abusive. :/ Something very unsettling about that image. Does it feel like you need to take your power back?

I haven't personally experienced panic attacks but I have A LOT of family and several friends who struggle with them. Most of the men in my family are or have been in the military. I also have family who has been exposed to the nesting ground of violence that is known as a favela (Brazilian hood). So it's like this has created a family of women who are healers and collect a range of holistic solutions.

• hah I don't even know what to make of it honestlt she used to say i was emotionally abusive but i was never told what for... when I think back to all the times we shared during the three years i remember trying so hard for so long to make her happy... basically it feels like your mind is moving at 1000 miles per second, you cannot think straight, you sweat and heart rate spikes... still have minor ptsd from it. I would have liked to have taken my power back but i was far too gone and emotionally drained

• Uncomprimising but it is also a strength to : )

• thinking about weaknesses

• I can easily be hurt if openmyself up to people, can be a good reason why I sometimes act weird and distant.

Also my weakness is that I don't know what to talk with people I really don't know, most of my conversation feels like a comedy show and some people might not like that.

• Bullets. Bullets r my weakness.

• Romanticizing things in my head.

• Sometimes i am emotionless in a bad way.

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 23

• chocolate and sugar

But if you insist on weaknesses, I have difficulty relating to people who don't believe in God or even liking them / caring about them.

• Hmmm that's interesting. Have you always been that way?

• Ahhh I see. Perhaps they don't necessarily mean to "oppose", they have just chosen a different path for their journey

• Resenting others can be really heavy on the heart :/

• I am very sensitive, insecure, and clingy. Those 3 things have destroyed some big parts in my life and I'm still trying to work on that.

• i can be stubborn. sometimes i also dont like to admit when I'm wrong.
    I'm working on it.

• I'm too emotional, I cry at everything :P

• i am so messed up... annoying.. rude.. and many more stuff.. it would take hours to list all that

• too selfless and considerate that i get walked all over

• Maybe try to set some boundaries?

• @ZigZagz Okay sweetheart well considering your nasty mouth and piss poor attitude, you won't have the opportunity to express anything on my posts anymore or participate whether they are old news or not. Maybe you take pride in looking like a grown man who shits all over his mother's hometraining by being an asshole for no reason, but don't expect random strangers online to put up with your crap personality.

• Hehe well we know his faults 😆

• My stubbornness and my pride are two things that cannot go hand in hand.

• I'm too sensitive sometimes.

• I can be very naive

• Being overly emotional.

• Hm one?
    I'm weak. Emotional wreck at times.

• I get easily distracted and have a lazy nature.

• I can be a whiny crybaby.

• Temperamental, cold-hearted, too honest, and im not sensitive

• too sensitive.

• I'm too shy and I have a hard time talking to people.

• My social anxiety

• I'm introverted with anxiety and depression

• It may be hard to believe at your age but being introverted actually isn't a bad thing considering this cray world. Lol Plus, once you get older and get a place of your own, you'll find there's nothing quite like crafting your own environment to fit your every desire :)

Here are some great activities to help anxiety...

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/35114072069969495/

• Thank you :) i don't mind being a introvert, its just difficult right now because of family and school

• Ahhh, I see

• *my anger
    *my restlessness
    *my perfectionist nature
    *my extremist nature

• I get easily upset and angry.

• Pizza and chocolate!!

• Have really bad social anxiety, well in big groups I'm fine with just one or two close friends.

• Being selfless and sensitive... get taken advantage of it all the time