Do you think that the more time and followers someone has on GAG the more lame their real social life is?

Does it not suggest that they practically live on GAG? Is it realistic for one to actually have healthy, stable, consistent relationships that exist offline if they spend most of their daily lives on GAG? There are only so many hours in a day. How is it timely realistic to have a certain type of life offline yet be on GAG enough to have hundreds of followers and participate on tons of posts on a daily basis?

• They have lame social lives offline.
  • You are wrong and this is why...

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Eh, nah. I mean, for a little while I was on GaG constantly because I wasn't really hanging out with many people. This was mostly my fault. It's not like I couldn't have had a social life. I just chose not to have one. Big difference. I'm on it less now, but I still frequent it. I love this site. It's fun.

What Guys Said 11

• Voted B. This need not always be true. Some of them have been here for years, and the followers have accumulated over time. Then there are others who use GAG in spurts but when they do log in, they use it for long. There can be many other scenarios as well, so I suppose it wouldn't be accurate to say that just because someone spends more time on this site or has a lot of followers, he/she does not have a healthy social life.

• Doesn't take much time to push refresh on my permanently open window on my phone and crank out answers.

• obviously, the amount of time you spend online is inversely proportional to time spent offline... so you could be right...

• I have unwanted followers.

• Lmao... okay? Do you mean 'stalkers' ;P

• They do not stalk me. They just follow me without me liking it. And I mean follow on this site, not in real life.

• I mean I've gotten to where I'm at just by getting on late at night, but as for the gurus and masters idfk.

• I don't have a lot of followers, and my social life is partly nonexistent.

I guess there are steps you need to take on both platforms in order to be popular.

• so you want to be GAG-popular?

• This sounds like something that I need to sell my soul for, isn't it.

• Quite possible - I am very quiet in real life but very active here.

• Maybe?😂😂 but depends on time to time. Most of my friends have left to study abroad so yeah when they're in town we party hard

• That is exactly my assumption yeah.

• yes we are lame asses

• 0|3

What Girls Said 4

• my social life is doing just fine thanks. not sure about the logic behind this.

• same logic other users have concluded to on this post.

• Not sure why you're so defensive. Even one of the mods with a ton of followers confirmed there's a legitimate logic behind this.

• lol, there's nothing to defend?
      just because i dont agree with the 'legitimate logic', doesn't mean I'm being defensive. chill.

• I'm a guru, an uber moderator, an editor, I come on here almost every day, I have 50 odd mytakes and over 200+ followers but I still get shit faced with friends regularly. I was at a house party last week, then was off my face the week or so before where I got kissed by two guys. I have a great social life, mainly consisting of buying and drinking alcohol, but like I still go on dates with fit guys too.

It doesn't have any correlation with a GAGers social life.

• It's true, at least in my case lol xD I'm not scared to admit it. I have 0 social life.

• I try not to make such judgmental thoughts about people. I have better things to do.