To the milk & dark chocolate colored ones?

What offends you more people referring to you as African Americans because of fear of offending you guys? Or being referred to as black? P. S. I'm not racist I'm black Japanese but my Japanese shows more so I'm referred as the Japanese kid

• African American / African
  • Black

Most Helpful Girl

• "Ps I'm not racist because I'm black Japanese"

Dude you could be a rainbow and still be racist. Doesn't mean you can say what you like!!!

• Also, you weren't being offensive at all, the dude with the IQ just kicked off because it was an opportunity for an online race war.

• thanks baby your soo beautiful. don't you forget that cutie!

• Thanks for MH and aww thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't really care. African American is a more accurate descriptor of my heritage but it is also limited since I'm also native American and English. Black is a bit too general since it could apply to brown skinned people anywhere in the world (American or not)...

I don't really care. I'm an American of African, Native American and English descent to be most specific.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't really care, haha.

• I kinda wanna know what you look like now 😊 you have got to be...
    Mixed with the best of bloods

What Guys Said 4

• I went on a date with hot African American classmate... she had fair, white skin, green eyes, and light brown hair.

She looked like this.

www.bing.com/th

She was born in Africa and grew up there before moving to the USA... African American!

• Im black neither would offend me

• Hahahahahaha

• BLACKS ARE NOT INFERIOR.

In the 1900s, the average IQ of a white man was 70.

Today, the average IQ of an African American is 85.

• Lol wtf that doesn't pertain to my question but thanks for your input

• And the average IQ of an caucasian American is 103... lmao, had to point it out! :D