Is it better to go for what you want or what's good for you?

• Go for what you want.
  • Go for what's good for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• You first have to realize whichever one you pick you will, from time to time, wish you had picked the other one.

With that in mind I think what's good for you is best, you are going to have regrets no matter what so you might as well have them under the best circumstances.

Most Helpful Girl

• You should aspire to find the things you want which are also good for you. Don't settle. Don't compromise. Just keep searching.

What Guys Said 4

• Voted B. It is usually better to go for what's good for us, because more often than not, what we 'want' is not really good for us.

• I would go for what was good for me

• If I did what I want I would be drunk all day and living with another man's wife. The road to Hell is wide, and paved with good intentions.

• Going for what you want is far more satisfying

What Girls Said 1

• I go for what is good for me, but that doesn't mean that what is good for me isn't what I want. I think you shouldn't play it safe, but don't be too extreme about your life choices.