What is your favorite part of the Fall/Winter Holiday Season?

From beginning of fall to New Years. Mine are Christmas, Christmas Eve, Thanksgiving, and Black Friday. Plus the changing of the leaves, the treats, the apple cider, hot chocolate, and nights by the fireplace

Most Helpful Girl

• I love bonfire night. We always manage to have a bonfire and cook potatoes in the fire and make burgers and sausages and have a barbecue and have a really great night. Having festive hot chocolate come in (e. g. mint hot chocolate <3 ) is amazing, and, of course, gifts and food at Christmas is lovely.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 6

• There are so many things I love about this time of year. My birthday happens :) and this year, I'll be celebrating with my boyfriend of over a year. Plus, I'll be turning 21, so we'll find a way to make it as fun as possible, all with no alcohol, haha. So, that's going to be special. And there's Halloween :) I love the creativity we're allowed during Halloween. And the chocolate candy <3
    Thanksgiving, food food food. And a break with my family :)
    Christmas is always a good time of year. And I think this year will be no exception.

• My birthday starts off the holiday season haha. End of September (the weather gets cooler which I love), then October is Halloween, Thanksgiving in November, then Christmas and New Years. So I just enjoy this time of year, it's like the fun never stops!

• Cinnamon! Mmm there's something so festive to me about the smell of cinnamon. The funny Christmas jumpers! Getting together and everybody celebrating happy stuff as a country, it's nice that we put the time and effort in for it :)

• Christmas.. I have so many feelings during that time but that's my favorite holiday and time of the year.

• I love the smell of wood burning. And the way snowfall makes the ugliest of cityscapes look beautiful.

• Christmas eve and Christmas day

What Guys Said 3

• I prefer the cold to warm weather of summer because in humid weather I sweat a lot and I like how colourful autumn/fall is.

• The hot weather going away! :-D

• My favourite is when the commercials and repetetive songs end.