How to tell Him I like him? How to get he to like me?

Moi Moi! I am a girl at 13 years old and i like a boy in the same age!
he is in my class, i doesn't know him, but My brother know him a little bit. :P
and i wonder how to tell him that i like him? We both have the same language in class, finnish. And i am to shy to talk! He has black eyes.. He is chill, calm, cool, smoking ciggarettes, have attitude, nice clothes, a special cap, sometimes a grey hoodie. He is single too :P
i am shy and weird but i am not that ugly or nerdy, but i am nervous and that makes me a little bit weird :/
how can i tell him that i like him? How can i get him to like me?
thank for ya help!! <3

What Guys Said 2

• like nike says, just do it

• "he is in my class, i doesn't know him, but My brother know him a little bit."

^but if he was in yer class... weren't u supposed to know him a little bit better?

"and i wonder how to tell him that i like him? We both have the same language in class, finnish. And i am to shy to talk! "

^did he show any signs he might like u then? ;)

"i am shy and weird but i am not that ugly or nerdy, but i am nervous and that makes me a little bit weird
    thank for ya help!! "

^u said yer bro knows him a little bit better... how about havin yer bro tellin him u like him? ;)

What Girls Said 0